Selling bike, parting out mods... FZ1N conversion

makanouchi

Reaction score
Visit site
FZ1N Naked conversion. Everything to convert your stock to naked. FZ1N headlight, mounting brackets, fork mounts, rozima turn signals, gauge cluster cover, handle bar mirror adapters.... Headlight is in mint condition. The FZ1 headlight has led parking lights and I've done an OEM HID projector retrofit. I will label each wire as I take parts off the bike for an easier installation.
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/22973-fz1n-bi-xenon-retrofit.html
I don't have any stock parts so I would need your stock 2007 blue parts: fairing, fairing stay, headlights, turn signals, inner fairing cover, etc... The FZ1N parts cost me $600 and the HID projector parts cost about $200. I'm asking $300 + your stock parts. Email to [email protected]

IMG_8427.jpg

IMG_8426.jpg

IMG_8421.jpg

IMG_69771024x768.jpg

IMG_69841024x768.jpg

Bikebiz

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I freakin love your bike dude. If I didn't have an FZ6N then I'd be up for your trade in a flash.

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Freakin' steal! An awesome headlight with a proper HID install, and all the legwork to get this right. Someone's getting a good deal.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
mine are a bit scratched and the inner plastic inside the upper fairing has a couple bits missing.

?

Twitch

Elite Pimp
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, Im trying to get rid of my 08 fz6 front fairing/headlights/puig windscreen but its black :/ any possible trade for your headlight ? or does it have to be blue? mines in very good condition, never been laid down or anything

mbramlett

Crazy MOFO
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish mine wasen't scratched i'd be all over it, where did you buy the fairing?

Edit: I mean headlight

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn. My '06 blue fairing, lights, and stock windscreen is just stored away. But you've got the newer version. I'd be all over this if it weren't for that!

Good luck. Someone pick this thing up!

VeeDubbinJetta91

Reaction score
Visit site
Damn. My '06 blue fairing, lights, and stock windscreen is just stored away. But you've got the newer version. I'd be all over this if it weren't for that!

Good luck. Someone pick this thing up!

same here....so jealous, this is exactly what id love to do to my bike at a killer price :thumbup:

makanouchi

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll sell the bike as is if I have too.... such a waste, the purchaser probably won't appreciate the work that went into the bike.