Parts for 2006 S1 - Red - Lots of free things here

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Moving out of the country in two weeks and getting rid of the parts I've had lying around for the last few years. Everything is in great condition, and was pulled off either for a naked conversion or for upgrades.

Front fairings and headlight assembly - Red - $250 for all Will consider parting individually
- Inner Fairings
- Outer Fairings (very small rash on right side from previous owner's tip over)
- Headlight Assembly
- Fairing Stay (frame thing?)
- Mirrors
- Wind Screen

Front Forks - Straight but could do with fresh seals on one - Free to a good home Claimed - Pending

Headers and cat-less midpipe - $50

Two round chambered mufflers - Free great for a custom exhaust project

Exhaust Shroud - Free

Rear Shock - $20

Rear Side Pods - $25 Claimed - Pending Mounted LED turn signals inside pods

Levers - Free

Turn Signals (wires cut) - Free

Tail Light - Free Claimed - Pending

Red Rim Stripe - Unused $10

Album of Items

PM or respond for more details, I'll post more pictures if you'd like them, and I'm willing to negotiate.

Last edited:

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Where you heading, buddy?

Sydney, Australia!

Speaking of, anyone interested in the bike itself? It's a battle hardened street fighter. It's killed at least one deer, and now has am upgraded front end (r6s) to boot! (guy I was going to sell it to at work backed our because "getting married is expensive" or something like that.)

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
Sydney, Australia!

Speaking of, anyone interested in the bike itself? It's a battle hardened street fighter. It's killed at least one deer, and now has am upgraded front end (r6s) to boot! (guy I was going to sell it to at work backed our because "getting married is expensive" or something like that.)

Right on!

Getting married or buying a motorcycle is a funny dilemma. Tell him to buy it off you with the dowry or something, and that he won't regret it!

Best of luck with the sale.

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys - sorry - all the stuff is sold and or gone - I got rid of the bike, a guy came down from Michigan the week I was back in the US and picked it up - painful to let it go. He took most of the good parts with it, and the rest of them are in a scrap yard.

FYI - since I've been in the wonderful land of Australia - I bought a CRF450 supermoto - loved it, and then returned back from a trip to the US to find it stolen from in front of my house. So that was cool - when insurance pays out, I'll be replacing it with a 2017 MT-09 in black, so back to the Yamahas :)