Scorpion or Leo's make a choice!

Scorpions or the Leo's majority vote

• Scorpion Stainless Oval Cans (Shiny)

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Leo Vince Titanium Oval Cans (Brushed)

Votes: 27 55.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leo's. The Y is evenly shaped portion of the pipe is evenly split prior to the mufflers. However the new Scops are really cool looking!

Hehehe, yup, it's a tough decision. I agree with Pete though, the Y-pipe is better, even flow out of both cans.

I am biased though, I love the sound of my Leo's.

Good luck with your choice.

:)

If I recall correctly the Leo's and the Devil's have the most even Y. Many of the other are more of a non a Y, Kind of a letter we don't use. :rolleyes: But the new Scops really look cool.

Glad I could help. ;)

i was in the same shoes as you trying pick between the two, i went with the leos and couldnt be happyer. the scrops dont seal that good they dont use springs just clamps, the y pipe isnt as good.

i was in the same shoes as you trying pick between the two, i went with the leos and couldnt be happyer. the scrops dont seal that good they dont use springs just clamps, the y pipe isnt as good.

Hey lucky how you doin' Iv'e seen some of your posts it sounds like you are getting on quite well with your bike:Flash:

Thanks for the vote I will definately go with the majority vote on this one, although the Scorpions are "shiny" mmmmmmmmmmmm "shiny" LOL

Yup, (just saw the photo's you added to the first post), the Scorps are shiny, but just think, every time you walk past with them on, you'll have to clean them, the brushed Titaniums wont look so bad :thumbup:

Also, Jman did a great write up for when you install the Leo's...
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/8759-leo-vince-install.html

Ok, so I have those exact scorpions and love them. I see I am out numbered, but I am very happy with them. The only way I would change them is for some carbon fiber cans.

Yup, (just saw the photo's you added to the first post), the Scorps are shiny, but just think, every time you walk past with them on, you'll have to clean them, the brushed Titaniums wont look so bad :thumbup:

Also, Jman did a great write up for when you install the Leo's...
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/8759-leo-vince-install.html

Thats hilarious:D I think you must know me because I have a funny feeling a speck of dust on my nice shiny pipes would drive me insane every time I walked past:eek::eek:, excellent point for the Leo's:cheer:
I had a look at that post and yes very informative good one Jman:thumbup::thumbup:

Back