Rossi Tests Shoulder Riding on a Ducati 1198 at Misano

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He won't use it as an excuse.

If he can't keep up the pace, I don't think he will whine constantly. Not in public, anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
valentino-rossi-ducati-1198sp-misano-test-5.jpg

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mmmppffff , mmppfff , mm mm irror mmm pppfffff im trying so hard to hold back a comment about the vanity mirrors on his knuckles , knees & elbows but its reeeaallllly OOOOOPS to late I did it again :BLAA:

I will say one thing , that bike looks plenty better than his Ronald McDonald thing :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have said it before....I bet the media dont tell Rossi he is faking it, and they will use the injury as an excuse, if he is crap this season, unlike when Stoner was genuinely ill in 2009, when everyone jumped all over him...and basically said Stoner was soft!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have said it before....I bet the media dont tell Rossi he is faking it, and they will use the injury as an excuse, if he is crap this season, unlike when Stoner was genuinely ill in 2009, when everyone jumped all over him...and basically said Stoner was soft!
Stoner is soft :BLAA:

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What was wrong with Stoner?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:spank:

She'll wake up to herself one day. She'll get to 30 and still look like she's married to a 14 year old girl :eek:

That's ok, if he still goes hard like a 14 year old boy, half her luck, she will be reaching her "prime" in her early 30's!!! :D

So am I, and its his Mrs :D

Your no orphan! :D

What was wrong with Stoner?

At first they thought he had Chronic Fatigue, but in the end they worked out that it was a lactose reelated problem...which as he is a finely tuned athlete, he was more susceptable to the effects of his intolerance...much like a marathon runner that gets a cold...they go down hard!

:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:spank:

She'll wake up to herself one day. She'll get to 30 and still look like she's married to a 14 year old girl :eek:

Whats that you say ?? Mrs Stoner likes girl on girl action ?? Where do I get those movies ?? :eek: :rockon: :rockon:

As if she wasnt HAWT :drool: :drool: enough you just tripled it :D

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
At first they thought he had Chronic Fatigue, but in the end they worked out that it was a lactose reelated problem...which as he is a finely tuned athlete, he was more susceptable to the effects of his intolerance...much like a marathon runner that gets a cold...they go down hard!

So he had the sh!ts? :rolleyes:

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
^^ yeah, it's basically identical in severity as having exposed fracture and damaged tendon + shoulder joint and needing surgeries to fix these injuries. I mean I don't blame Stoner for crying like a little baby - diarrhea can be a real bitch sometimes. Shoulders and legs are overrated when it comes to riding motorcycles anyway.

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
^^ yeah, it's basically identical in severity as having exposed fracture and damaged tendon + shoulder joint and needing surgeries to fix these injuries. I mean I don't blame Stoner for crying like a little baby - diarrhea can be a real bitch sometimes. Shoulders and legs are overrated when it comes to riding motorcycles anyway.

I would cry like a Baby, if i had to be followed around by some Gay Bar loiterer, every time i raced....

But the reality, the lil Aussie Whinger has won as many races as Wossi in the 800cc era of Moto GP, and on much inferior bike to the one who cant do no wrong by the media, who are scared if they pi$$ off the little vegemite valley surfer, he might pick up sticks and run away into the sunset with "Ouchio" (called that cause something is always hurting!), and their TV ratings go down the toilet!!!

Lets see how Wossi fairs this year, when he has to deal with the same piece of crap that Casey has been dealing with for a few years now, whilst he too is injured....i bet Wossi comes out pretty early in the piece, and says he has a new found respect for Casey...cause the Ducati is a pile of horse dung!!!

Yep Casey must be a sook, that's why he is the only one to master such a piece of crap, and win CHAMPIONSHIP, and races....

Anyone else wanna have a go at Casey, cause i am just getting started on you whining Wossi fans, who cant see the reality, for the rose coloured glasses you all wear....

2011, the Year that the "next generation" sends Wossi to an early retirement!

Prediction for the year....

Championship...Stoner, Or Lorenzo...

Runner up, one of the above..

Minor placing's from .....Pedrosa, Wossi, Spies, and Dovizioso...

:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
But the reality, the lil Aussie Whinger has won as many races as Wossi in the 800cc era of Moto GP, and on much inferior bike
Yep Casey must be a sook, that's why he is the only one to master such a piece of crap, and win CHAMPIONSHIP, and races....

Anyone else wanna have a go at Casey, cause i am just getting started on you whining Wossi fans, who cant see the reality, for the rose coloured glasses you all wear....

800cc era....

Starts
Rossi - 67
Stoner - 67

Wins
Rossi - 21(31.3%)
Stoner - 23(34.3%)

Podiums
Stoner - 42(62.7%)
Rossi - 47(70.15%)

Poles
Rossi - 14(20.9%)
Stoner - 21(31%3)

Wossi missed 4 races in 2010 compared to Casey's 5 in 2009...

I guess you gotta let the bloke win 1 stat in the era :D