Chances that Rossi can get his first Ducati win at Mugello?

jjjjime

Reaction score
Visit site
I think that the lucky podium for Rossi in Le Mans was a turning point for his season. I could definitely see him fighting for a victory at his favorite track of the season, also it being the home of Ducati. Lots of pressure, and if theres anyone who responds to pressure, it's The Doctor.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
2 words for you , absolutely NOT :thumbup:...... Wossi stumbled his way to a fluke podium last race & its the only way it will happen again , we will never 'ride' his way to a win on that Ducati...

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Being the most biased, one-eyed Rossi fan here :cheer:, even I think a win is out of the question. Podium, maybe, but not a win :(

Don't care though - he's still my idol :rockon:

jjjjime

Reaction score
Visit site
Its a stretch, but its not impossible. If he wouldnt have dive-bombed Stoner at Jerez, he very easily could have won that race judging on the lap times.

However, yes- i'm aware that was a wet race.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its a stretch, but its not impossible. If he wouldnt have dive-bombed Stoner at Jerez, he very easily could have won that race judging on the lap times.

However, yes- i'm aware that was a wet race.

Lol! He would of fallen off anyway, if he kept up that pace....he was going too hard for the conditions, hence why he crashed into Stoner....desperate doing's of a desperate man....

jjjjime

Reaction score
Visit site
I hate Rossi not fighting up there for the 1 or 2 spot :(

If you need me, i'll be crying in the corner while I clutch his autobiography

g8anos

Reaction score
Visit site
I am a little bit disappointed in Rossi's performance. I expected him to be more aggressive and at least try a little bit harder to get that first place.

I'd say that a 1st place is out of the question...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am a little bit disappointed in Rossi's performance. I expected him to be more aggressive and at least try a little bit harder to get that first place.

I'd say that a 1st place is out of the question...

He is too busy counting all his money too care!...remember, HE is the reason Ducati dont have a factory team in World Superbikes this year....They had to pull the team, so they could afford to pay Rossi his ridiculous income!....never did that for Stoner, and he won....lots! More than anyone in fact!

:thumbup:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bet if Mrs Bayliss let Mr Bayliss do what he wants to do and return to SBK, Ducati would have kept the team going.

Then Mr Bayliss would show Rossi :Flip: who is God in Ducatiland :rockon:

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He is too busy counting all his money too care!...remember, HE is the reason Ducati dont have a factory team in World Superbikes this year....They had to pull the team, so they could afford to pay Rossi his ridiculous income!....never did that for Stoner, and he won....lots! More than anyone in fact!

:thumbup:

Well, I wish he'd throw some of that money back at his fans - me mainly :D

jjjjime

Reaction score
Visit site
Any of you guys go to Laguna? And also, I think i'd give you a run for your money as the biggest Rossi fan on this site ;)

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Too late, the Italian Taxation Department got in before everyone else! Lol! That was kept very quiet too!

:D

No, it was big news a couple of years ago.

They went for Loris too - they both paid a lot of tax to the Italians.

Their argument, they live overseas and have paid taxes in that country (UK for Vale).

Kind of agree, but, the Italian government is run by the mafia ;) Ssssh, I didn't say that out loud did I :eek:

:D