Rocket Shield group buy

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:hijack:

BMW supplied engines to Williams F1 some years ago, so Williams did a BMW C1 Williams, bit like like the Renault Clio Williams (Renault Clio Williams | Auto Express News | News | Auto Express ), but not nearly as nice. :eek:

BMW C1 CLUB ITALIA - ENGLISH - C1 Williams

xc9.jpg

lasermax

Reaction score
Visit site
It's like a rollcage, in case you do a stoppie, and ya go too far, it'll just roll you right over, back onto your wheels, and you take off! Lets all pitch in and buy one, and we'll mount it on someone's bike and try it. If it doesn't work and the rider gets injured, we'll file a class action lawsuit and we'll all be rich! I'm in!:smoking:

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He said to keep the rain off his visor and so his fat cheeks weren't squeezed in his helmet on his website. Sounds like he needed a different helmet and maybe try some rain-x on his visor or something. Also, he was talking about a comfortable, upright position on his SS bike. Ha.

Also he was talking about extending his riding season. Don't people in that area ride year-round?

I wouldn't want to commute 90+ miles, and 2+ hours on a ZX-10, but maybe they're really comfy. I guess I haven't ever been on one so I have no room to talk.