ridiculous

firsttimefz

Reaction score
Visit site
hey there fellas and ladies, i was lyin down in bed last night just about to fall asleep, and i heard the slight howl, ears perked up, bout two seconds later i heard a bike TEAR down the street by my house so ridiculously loud that i actually started smiling...i'm sure theres a few of you out there that know what i'm talking about... but anyways, i want all of your opinions on how to make my bike sounds like that, not a huge fan of the freddies so i'm not too worried about the tickets and i drove a truck with no exhaust for about nine months so i wont get annoyed by the loudness. so what combo's do you guys think make our bikes sound as loud as possible :rockon:

S

sportrider

I'm not sure whats the loudest, but I like the two bros exhaust. but for $800.00 I better!!! (not that I own it but maybe one day):thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This one is easy. Remove the muffler assembly. Have muffler shop make a straight pipe, install, pin throttle. That 'ill learn ya'!

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
Get 4 header pipes.... and thats it:confused:

I tried that on my Blazer and it sounded like a freakin race car. Of course you may not have enough back pressure and will surely lose performance, but it is the loudest way to go. What about modifying one of those shorty exhausts that are on the new bikes? Just rip the baffles out of there and remove the catalytic converter and your set.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
I'm not sure whats the loudest, but I like the two bros exhaust. but for $800.00 I better!!! (not that I own it but maybe one day):thumbup:

All you need are Two Bros straight up! I will personally vouch for the Two Bros!!! They be loud mate!!!! They are louder than I thought and any trip over 30min will require some ear plugs! My wife can hear my bike as I leave in the morning all the way down several streets and onto and down the highway!!!

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is one is easy....................
Sell your bike,
Get a HD,
Install Vance and Hines, LOL.
j/k
some people say TwoBros are loud, I thought they're just throaty

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
There's really no substitute for balls, not even loud, rude exhaust. I can't say that I'm fond of those (usually HD riders) who make exhaust as loud as possible. Super glad that everybody doesn't do it.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
if you are looking for the cheapest way possible where the bike might actually still run. (disconnecting the headers, or even before the cat will make the engine stall). you can either disconnect the muffler and run it open with some straight pipes, or you can completely drill out the baffles in the stock exhaust. Best bet would probably be to just buy some devil or two bros cans and fit them the correct way.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
also any custom bike shop can make you a "megaphone" exhaust and they have to be louder than a Two Bros or Devils because the shape of it is made to amplify the sound.
but im sure it will look like poo.