Visit site
our schedules suck!:spank::spank::spank::spank:
I have to work in Coweta tomorrow thru Saturday or Sunday night. :(
way to be lame bro... @chevy :p

mikw73

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was gonna ride my bike in to work today in anticipation of joining, but decided not to at the last minute. I got dumped on by a thunderstorm, so that turned out to be a good call. I'm bummed you guys aren't getting together but I'm glad the reason I can't join isn't because of fear of weather. (Fair Weather Fazer?) Anyway, let's keep this thread going. If you want to come to Decatur, Twain's had bike night on Thursdays, and good food.

mikw73

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm open to other locations, too. Decatur is out of the way for most people. You guys up for it tonight, anywhere?

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I might be, just depends on what time I get off work, I should know something here in a few hours

Blakester122

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. I really want to try and fix my tire and front end dive today, but I got up late and I'm having trouble finding a shop really open. I need to remove the dyna beads from the front tire. I was told to put 2oz in the front and I stupidly trusted the guy and didn't double check him. Now I have a bad imbalance at 97mpg and above.

The front forks running soft so I wanted to change the fork oil to a 10w oil. One day I'll buy the stiffer springs. But I was also thing about buying a R6 frot end to put under it.

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
sorry bro, I was doin the paperwork for my ASE crap today... :(
and im venturing into an xbox sometime tomorrow :spank:

peteehoward

Reaction score
Visit site
I live in Kennesaw near the mountain I ride almost every day that it is not raining. I wouldn't mind catching a ride with people in the area, i go to work early and leave late most days so i would have more time on the weekends.