Riders in GA?

Blakester122

Reaction score
Visit site
Do we have very many riders here in GA that are on this forum? I mostly ride by myself since none of my friends ride anything. Just looking for someone to cruz around with.

Stay safe out there,

Blake Harrison

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
theres quite a bit of us in ga....chevy is here, zackennedy is here gtpaddict, and a few others.....we are all just hella busy :( lol

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
lol we all ride every day, just not for fun :(
I would REALLY love to get out to kennesaw mountain today, but I have website critique and some bs stuff for my accounting class, and at some point tonight I am going to the gym and who knows, maybe ill even eat if im lucky! :rolleyes:

but yes, kennesaw mountain is where I usually go if I find myself with a spare hour :)

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
I live in Lawrenceville, usually ride toward the Helen-Suches area up 129 from Gainesville when I go for a longer ride. Like yamihoe, I ride just about every day to and from work, wouldn't say it isn't a fun ride, but I understand what he means :thumbup: I've been riding a couple times ChevyFazer and BlueMoon, really had a good time.

badweatherbiker

Reaction score
Visit site
Im just across the state line in Florida, just south of Valdosta if anyone is down this way. I ride every day to work and have a little time on the weekends usually Sunday morning to go on a quick ride.

Blakester122

Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet! Sorry for taking forever to reply. I forgot to subscribe and didn't know someone had replied.

I am super busy with work, but ride almost everyday to work if it's not pooring down rain. Maybe we could plan a meet-up for pizza downtown or somewhere and then go for a ride. Let me know if you're interested. Could be a good time.

mikw73

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in the Atlanta area. Not suburban though, like you guys. I'm up for meeting for a ride and/or a bite sometime.

Blakester122

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in the Atlanta area. Not suburban though, like you guys. I'm up for meeting for a ride and/or a bite sometime.

Cool. I could do something Saturday for lunch or Sunday after 12 - 1230. Tomorrow (Friday) would be a good day. It's supposed to be around 64 and sunny.

Last edited:

Blakester122

Reaction score
Visit site

Cool. I could do something Saturday for lunch or Sunday after 12 - 1230. Tomorrow (Friday) would be a good day. It's supposed to be around 64 and sunny.

Last edited:

Blakester122

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know. Something. Maybe a ride downtown for some pizza one evening? Or maybe around Woodstock/Kennasaw. I just ride by myself all of the time. It would be nice to ride with some other FZ6 riders.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I hear ya, I think tomorrow and Thursday are supposed to be nice, maybe a trip down to the varsity?

Blakester122

Reaction score
Visit site
Either one should work for me. I do need to change my oil first since it's supposed to be above the suggested temp for the oil I'm using. If I can change it tonight I say let's go tomorrow.

Blakester122

Reaction score
Visit site
Around 7 is fine with me. Like I said I have to change my oil before I go anywhere. So if I don't get it changed tonight then I'll have to go Thursday. Either way both days are supposed to be beautiful days.