Revolutionary new cable lubricator

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re-ordered. I like when this thread pops up every now and then; reminds me to lube those cables!
Thanks again, great product.

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Changed my clutch cable over the weekend, 11.5 years with original. The new oem cable is, well.....new, and there's a bit of friction going on. Re-ordered the lube kit to preserve the cable and hopefully loosen up the pull a bit.

Thanks Travis!

Pwolbeck

Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered a kit! Can't wait to get it and finally lube up my clutch and throttle. It's something I've been putting off for a while now. Thanks for the great idea!

Pujazuba

Testing...gnitseT
Reaction score
Visit site
This looks like a great tool.
Because of the lack of such a device I've been unable to lube the cables well as well as unable to use engine oil as instructed in the manual.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
This looks like a great tool.
Because of the lack of such a device I've been unable to lube the cables well as well as unable to use engine oil as instructed in the manual.

I use the red spraying straw in the below image, which comes with the bottle, to lube the clutch cable, while pumping the clutch. Make sure you put a cloth or piece of paper napkin below the clutch.
Similar to the Throttle cable too.
http://www.webbikeworld.com/t2/dupo...ze/dupont-chain-saver-travel-size-sprayer.jpg

For Chain:
Scott(TownSend) had a better idea, when you lube your chain using the same can.
Bend the straw in one corner, use 2-3 layers of heat shrink to hold in the L-shape, which helps lubing the chain, better on all sides.