Removing scratches of swingarm

Redback

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone thought i would throw this out there. The other day i decided to put my centre stand on the bike :rolleyes:, but whilst doing so the stand lever managed to scrape up the swingarm a few times:(
pic attached other than putting a sticker on it what would you recommend to try and clean this up a bit autosol? any advice would be much appreciated ta

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone thought i would throw this out there. The other day i decided to put my centre stand on the bike :rolleyes:, but whilst doing so the stand lever managed to scrape up the swingarm a few times:(
pic attached other than putting a sticker on it what would you recommend to try and clean this up a bit autosol? any advice would be much appreciated ta

If it was my bike, I'd put some marine, non-skid stiky material there (black, don't think they make silver) as besides hiding the scratch, it'll keep you from scratching it further (which you will over time). Just a small piece.

This style:

SAFETY-WALK GENERAL PURPOSE SURFACING - American Marine Supply.com - Quality nautical equipment and accessories for the recreational and commercial boating community.

Most marina's will sell small pieces so you don't need a whole roll..

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
sharpie.jpg

EDIT: is your swingarm black or silver? i cant tell! if it's black, use the sharpie.