Radio's

VA FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I dont mean this to be rude, but why would you want to talk to anyone while you are riding? The best part of me riding (especially after work) is not having to talk to anyone! It is the best part of the day.

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I dont mean this to be rude, but why would you want to talk to anyone while you are riding? The best part of me riding (especially after work) is not having to talk to anyone! It is the best part of the day.

This is true for me sometimes, but I have recently gotten my girlfriend into riding and was also thinking about getting a com system and would also be interested in any suggestions.
I think it could be a helpful learning/teaching tool as I coach her, as well as an easier way to decide where we are going instead of the ole yell at each other at a stoplight/sign method.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree to a point, but on longer rides i would like to talk to my wife as well, we are planning a road trip to NY (about 6-7 hour ride from where we live) and it would be nice to be able to communicate.

S

sportrider

I think chatterbox would be cool. I've almost bought it a few times. just waiting for the right auction.... come on eBay!!!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've heard chatterbox is very good, never used one. I need a quieter helmet first. Fiancee and I have have a good sign language going one. The "I heart you" is my very favorite! :)

ChatterBox!

We would like to get an intercom too. I'm not sure if she wants to ride, if so it would be a cruiser/Harley. The 883 Shortie would fill the bill nicely for her...but I digress...sorry.