r6 levers

mib7289

Reaction score
Visit site
my cousin decided to dump my bike today....*very sad face* anyway with minimal damage b/c of the frame sliders woo hoo. anyway i need a new front brake lever (and a few others but this is a start) , so does anyone know if r6 levers will fit the fz6

p.s. if anyone cares the other parts that were damaged was the windshield plastic cover (cracked a little but not a big deal going naked soon anyway), foot peg (torque clockwise a little, i can fix this just wont be fun, and a small dent in tank (probably wont bother fixing it b/c i dont know how and it will probably be expensive.)

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sorry to hear about your bike but doesn't sounds that bad from a damage standpoint.

Why are you looking to put R6 levers on it to replace the broken lever? stock levers are fairly cheap and someone on here that has gone to Pazzo's might even sell theirs cheap as well.

They are different part numbers so i do not think that they will fit anyway.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Because R6 parts increase the horsepower of the FZ6.

I'm running R6 headlight bulbs, R6 fuses, R6 oil and R6 air in my tires. My bike is faster now.

Fred

I added valve caps and wheel weights....10% faster.

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
lol...you guys are funny. FWIW, only the R6 clutch lever is compatible. FZ1 brake lever, however, is compatible.

Via a link on my compatibility chart and according to Pazzo:

Brake levers compatible (according to box; PN: F-16)
FZ6 (04-07)
FZ1 (06-08)
FJR (04-07)

Clutch lever compatible (PN: Y-688)
R6 (99-08)
FZ6 (04-09)
FZ1 (01-08)
R1 (99-08)
R6S (06-09, including Canadian and European Models)

I bolded years where I updated to them to reflect models not mentioned in the Pazzo thread but now known to be compatible.

mib7289

Reaction score
Visit site
im a huge fan of sarcasm..... anyway i thought about putting r6 ones on b/c i find a nice looking blue set on ebay fairly cheap