Questions on the ais bypass mod.

chrissmith4483

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys. How many of you have done the Air induction system bypass mod? I've got the TB dual exhaust and juice box + K&N and have horrid exhaust popping. After syncing the throttle bodies I still have popping... I've read the posts on here regarding the normalcy of the popping and while it may not be harmful, I for one don't like people looking at me like my bike is gonna blow up lol... It happens on decel, not even hard decel just decel and idle...
Anyways, how effective is the AIS bypass? Thanks in advance. Also, if there is anything else I can do to kill it...?

"The Orange Fizzer Guy"

I am definitely not trying to resurrect old threads so if I missed it let me know.

chrissmith4483

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, I will answer my own post. I got bored today and just did the Air Induction bypass. What a difference. No more exhaust popping at all. Best 10 minute mod I've ever done.

Bikebiz

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, missed your earlier post :). Assuming you just plugged the hoses yeah? There are 'smog' replacement plates available if you want to clean it up a little more, although it's all hidden once the tank is back on in any case.

hazy

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry if i have missed out some thread or post on AIS bypass mod.What does it really do to your bike?What advantage of so doing if my bike is stock?