Props for the fuel tank.

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
Fred,

Make sure to post up over on SBN!! I'm sure you will get some order from that forum too!

I would, but I'm banned from SBN for mentioning the name of this forum in a post. If anyone from there wants a set, they'll have to register here and PM me. :Flip:

Fred

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would, but I'm banned from SBN for mentioning the name of this forum in a post. If anyone from there wants a set, they'll have to register here and PM me. :Flip:

Fred
So what are you saying Fred, are we like the relative everyone has but dosn't like to mention? LMAO

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
I would, but I'm banned from SBN for mentioning the name of this forum in a post.

PLEASE tell me you are joking?!?!?!? You got banned for mentioning another forum?!??! Ok, there is retarded...then there is RETARDED!

If this is the case, please let me know and I will post a link if you want these mentioned for sale on SBN?

F-em if they can't get over themselves. We are sharing information, not having a fourm competition for christ sakes....

Last edited:

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
You can mention it if you want, but don't get yourself banned. :)

Not that it would be hard to get around a blocked IP address. I just haven't bothered.

Fred

P.S. The welds are TIG. I have a Miller Synchrowave that I love more than I love my family.

P.P.S. The welds aren't that pretty, you just haven't seen a closeup.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well if the perfectly functional welds are not pretty then count me out (extreme sarcasm)

If it really bothers me i can clean them up with my dremel or something.