Post your FZ6N Pics!

ST31th

Reaction score
www.streetfighters.com.au
spose its time i post my pics still more work to do with a new pain job and new performance mods to come...
20032010074.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ST31th

Reaction score
www.streetfighters.com.au
was thinkin water meth injection, new velocity stacks, r6 throttle bodies, r6 cams, buel style zorst system, the 637 stroker kit from graves motorsport, and possibly a turbo... The fun part will be sellin the drag bike to fund this whole thing.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
was thinkin water meth injection, new velocity stacks, r6 throttle bodies, r6 cams, buel style zorst system, the 637 stroker kit from graves motorsport, and possibly a turbo... The fun part will be sellin the drag bike to fund this whole thing.

oh yea whats the standard power output of one of these? and for more pics just pm me

Stock HP is about 90hp at the rear wheel...

You will need to get some good coin for the drag bike....i am doing just a couple of those mods right now (Big Bore Kit, R6 Cams), and i know how much that is gonna cost! :eek:

wh1t3y

Reaction score
Visit site
Finally managed to find a screen and hide them clocks.
£35 screen to fit a 7" round headlight 1 min on a bench grinder and 5 mins with some fine sand paper and its sorted.
let me know what you think.
13.jpg

Olegator

Reaction score
Visit site
Remus exhaust went on to make the bike not sound lika a grasstrimmer.
Some framesliders were also in order.
Fender eliminator, as well as led blinkers were put on to make the bike look less busy in the back and to make the rear tire stand out a little ( 180 width, nice and fat )
The main upgrade was the FZ1N european headlight swap and yamaha oem belly pan. I think those made the bike look a lot meaner, plus I was able to get rid of this ugly oversized front fairing and make the bile look proportional.

After doing the conversion, I have of things to say:
I did not use any aftermarket fork brackets, just used a simple straight bracket in place where the horn used to be mounted at.
Technically, no hardess cutting required for this swap, just one wire connector has to be taken out of lo beam connector and connecter to the high beam connector on the stock headlight harness. The harness that new headlight comes with has to be modified.
I do need to rewire the whole thing though to make everything look more tidy....

index.php

index.php

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
Yeah, I bought them. Didn't like them - blue mirror lens. Sold them to Humperdinkel - he loves them :D

Yep, they'll be fine with me, as long as they work properly :)
The stocko ones I had on had a few gashes out of them from the previous owner.

uclajoebruin

Reaction score
Visit site
Just thought I'd share my naked conversion. Still working on the final product since some of the brackets are a little fugly right now.

I used a 7" round headlight and I attached a bikini fairing from an SV650.

picture.php

uclajoebruin

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks a lot for the compliments. :rockon:

I was just looking for some nice clean lines, a throwback to old school naked bikes. I've got a couple of more pics in my gallery.

picture.php

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a few updated pics of my 2006 FZ6N....with new headlight, Carbon Fibre Tank Protector, Clip-ons, Rizoma Grips, New Bar end Mirrors, New Smoked rear tail light, and finally, new CF front fender, although i dont have a real decent photo of the CF front fender on the bike as yet, Also waiting for CF rear hugger to arrive, plus a stainless radiator guard, and some TCP radiator "fairing's"...

You can see the CF front fender in the last 2 photo's...sorry bout the Quality, but light was fading badly at the time...

View attachment 28739

View attachment 28740

View attachment 28741

View attachment 28742

View attachment 28743

View attachment 28744

View attachment 28745

View attachment 28746

:thumbup: