Post your FZ6N Pics!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking bike mate.:rockon: :welcome: to the forum. You're setting a good example already 'cause we all love pictures.:thumbup:

:rof: Ohhh Mikey , you are welcome to borrow the Parasol anytime you want :D I might even let you take it to the Mardi Gra :eek: :eek:

Tskmmm. Have you got one in an apricot thort of colour? It'll thet off the colour of my eyeth:eek::spank::ban:

Bikebiz

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok I've been slack, about 3 weeks old an haven't posted a pic yet. I guess I was holding off until my mod list was all crossed out. Only mirrors, levers and pipe to go though. So here she is, hello from Narrabeen NSW. Hope you like it :)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok I've been slack, about 3 weeks old an haven't posted a pic yet. I guess I was holding off until my mod list was all crossed out. Only mirrors, levers and pipe to go though. So here she is, hello from Narrabeen NSW. Hope you like it :)

Bike looks awesome, just as it is! Love the red on the seat, and the dark gold wheels...very schmicko!

You getting an FE?

:thumbup:

Bikebiz

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure about an FE actually (maybe I'm scared after reading about your recent issues!). The stock one isn't too bad compared to some oversized ones. I've ensured it's completely clean at the tail end and fairly happy. May change my tune with the pipes on though....

Got the ASVs on their way as well, so just got to make up my mind on the mirrors. Hey did you notice I painted my radiator cap black :) - just to blend in. I'm wondering if I should just paint the stock mirrors!!?!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Who are you trying to kid? 3 more mods and you're done!

You're just getting started ;)

Bike looks fantastic :D

wh1t3y

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all just stripped the standard fairings off my new fazer , just need to find away to mount the clocks so they look out of place and looking for a cool looking flyscreen.
1.jpg

2.jpg

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking sweet for an older model, its pretty sharp.

I can't stop looking at this bike. If it rides as nice as it looks, then I am green with envy. It's gotta be one of the nicest FZ I've seen...

wh1t3y

Reaction score
Visit site
I can't stop looking at this bike. If it rides as nice as it looks, then I am green with envy. It's gotta be one of the nicest FZ I've seen...
it rides awsome and is miles better in the bends then my zx6 which has surprised me

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That my friend is a hell of a difference, I see you painted the engine, how did you go about doing it, I rattle canned mine.

Bikebiz

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Before and After Pics

Outrageous transformation! Loving the red calipers and gold on the forks. Black for the motor, frame and swingarm is very well done. Even though it's $2200, I'm sure there's many hours in it. Great job.

wh1t3y

Reaction score
Visit site
Done, well for the moment lol think i need some smaller indicators and looking out for some small mirrors. was thinking of putting a flyscreen on it but cant really find one i like although i think one like the street tripple would look good if anyone can advise on where to get from one.
3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

wh1t3y

Reaction score
Visit site
Thats a really nice bike, I dont mean to complain but something with the speedometer is making my eye twitch.

yeah i know what you mean lol but cos of the size of the thing lol i think it would need something like the speed tripple pixie hat to hide it and finish it off, what do you think

I did contemplate swapping the spedo for an r6 (smaller) one but not sure if it will be a case of just plug n play lol anyone know?

Last edited: