parts and accessories for sale ( pics at the end of post)

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
parts and accessories for sale ( pics at the end of post)

1.. A set of Black Path bar backs in silver up 15mm and back 30mm. These were really good for my riding posture. @FREE Gone to a new home

2. Smart Turn System - an automated turn signal shut off - @$40 AUD. I created a plug set up so there is no cutting into the wiring. The unit sits on top of the battery under the tank and plugs into the left handle bar loom just behind the steering head. There are two little rubber pads that are inserted in the indicator control unit on the LH handle bar, now that I have done all the wiring work its probably an hour install. The unit turns off your indicators after lane changes/turns etc
I dont think I want to start redoing the plug to suit the XSR loom- Im sure it will be different, as there are more controls and wiring and I have no idea how much room there is for the unit- I'll buy a new one when I want to go down that path again.
I followed the install method in the following thread:

( +shipping, to anywhere) If you are seriously interested drop me a line and I'll take it all to the Post Office to get exact shipping costs to your location.

Attachments

• smart turn.jpg
    smart turn.jpg
    721.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Ben sIII

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the rearsets, they were in great condition and with all the hardware went on real easily.

Thanks for the fast postage and documentation as well.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The Smart turn system is now $60 bucks. The seat is sold and the Barbacks are down to $10 bucks. FREE. These are Aussie prices so if you are across the pond ('cept NZ, sorry my kiwi friends the exchange rate is a bugger) the price is even cheaper for you. Prices dont include shipping so if you are interested let me know your location and I'm happy to get the shipping cost to your door.
Happy to Paypal

talks soon cheers Ade

Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
burp.... er sorry I meant BUMP

tell you what, the barbacks are free to a good home, all you have to pay is shipping.

the smart turn system is at half price of new and its pre wired to connect into the loom so the hardest work is already done

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
well I'll list this stuff on ebay if no one here has any interest...

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Shipping is $24 for 9-12 business days
or $39 5-8 business days

These are Aus$ prices so about $17:60 or $28:60 US$ on today's exchange rate

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well my last "Bump" resulted in the risers finding a new home so I'll try it again and maybe someone is interested in the self cancelling indicator set up. All the details in post #1

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Righto folks the turn system auto shut off is down to $40 Aussie plus P/H, at this price I might buy it myself

C'mon you know you always wanted this, now's your chance at 1/3 the original price and its set up to be as close to plug'n'play as you'll ever get