Post your FZ6N Pics!

hobbo

Reaction score
Visit site
The screen & handguards were both bought off ebay,screen is made by a company called fabbriaccessori in Italy - Fabbriaccessori - homepage & the handguards are a universal set,they are fairly easy to fit although the right hand one does catch on the banjo bolt coming out of the brake fluid resovoir needless to say thats the job to be done.

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
Sharing a couple of cool pictures taken this weekend

p1070641v.jpg

p1070644.jpg

Cheers

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If I didnt know better, Id say this is a trick bike. Looking good :) Also, where did you get your crash bars, these might actually work with the belly pan.

ViLKaa

Reaction score
Visit site
thx)
i tell alot about this crash cage at my post
PoSt -_-

And yes> for some time its a trick bike) stoppies, wheelies etc) I have good friends at stunt team so they teach me some movements)

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
Just picked this up on Friday and cleaned it up, yet to ride it though, because I'm still on my restricted license until June.. It's gonna be hell waiting!

It's an '06 FZ6n with 8,000km's, and I'm very happy with it (well, what I can tell by looking at it and listening to it :p)

I'm going to get another sticker for the front wheel as well, I didn't have enough to do both at the same time :rolleyes: