Post your FZ6N Pics!

dgregory

Reaction score
Visit site
I had the fz dyno-ed yesterday and she pulled 87.7 h.p and 41.19 max torque.
Mods to engine are k-n filter and removal of cat with addition of FMF straight thru muffler.
The tec told me that she was off the charts lean at idle. This is do to the loss of the cat. He said that a Power Commander would fix that problem and add 3 h.p.
I just need to save enough dough to get a P-commander now.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
clean job! I would pull the headlights down a bit, but that's just my taste... looks a bit too much like Jar Jar :)

jar-jar-binks.jpg

Fzam!

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my new baby, I've had her since May. She came as a streetfighter, only mods I've done so far is rear eliminator kit and new mirrors. But for a girl who doesn't know much about doing mods myself, I've done good so far :p but naked is the way to go!

I LOVE looking at everyone's bikes, thanks for sharing!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My latest creation......an ex FZ6 Cup bike, turned into a roadbike......but sadly, i aint keeping this one, being sold very soon...

Before the re-fit for the road....
View attachment 23714

After!
View attachment 23715

View attachment 23716

View attachment 23717

Yes, that is the same bike...note, older 04-06 swingarm & 06 Orange tank now fitted to the bike, and Exhaust is ceramic coated...

Other than that, it's an 07, with lots of "brand new" OEM road gear hanging off it......exhaust is so new, it is still clean inside!

:thumbup:

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome stuff! I see you went with the silver-ish ceramic coating, how much did that set you back if you don't mind me asking? And how do you rate the end results?
Still love the orange FZ6's, probably a molecule more than my white one, but don't tell anyone!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome stuff! I see you went with the silver-ish ceramic coating, how much did that set you back if you don't mind me asking? And how do you rate the end results?
Still love the orange FZ6's, probably a molecule more than my white one, but don't tell anyone!

$150 for the ceramic coating. I love the look, but it does make the bike run a little hot!

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all
First post here,so I thought I'd post up my new (to me!) FZN

FZ62.jpg
FZ63.jpg

FZ64.jpg
FZ61.jpg

Only just got it,so I haven't started to play around yet,though its got twin Scorps,de cat etc
Cheers
Daz.

Last edited:

SpeedlimiT

Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings from South-East Asia. Been riding my FZ6 for 3 months after I sold off my 2005 CBR1000RR. Here are the pics of my FZ6. :D

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Well here is mine.. I actually bought it naked but added new lighting, a black tank with metallic silver stripe painted myself, repainted any blue plastic bits to flat black, added a new cluster and some other misc things..

mybike2.jpg

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
great bikes. congratulations to all for all your efforts and individual touches.

here,s mine its not fully naked but i like it as is...

wavex. the pics that you posted on the first page are of an 04-05 fz6. how did you manage to keep the original fender and attached it to the 07' fz6 forks?

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
It's actually an '06 model (in the US).

Forks are from an '03 R6, and the fender needed some small adapter brackets if I remember right.