Post your FZ6N Pics!

Here's a picture of my honey. I got it in mid July.

08' FZ6N S2 ABS, Competition White

mopo1.jpg

I saw one of those yesterday with the red racing stripe. It looks HOT!

I know this is a little off topic as this is a FZ1N but a couple people wanted to see a matt black paint job so I thought I post this.

Mark

Last edited:
Got some two brothers on the way from america, screen coming soon. Gonna take her to the Nurburgring in Sept, hopefully not to windy...

fz6s2ldn-albums-fz6-s2-08-picture1005-a.jpg

fz6s2ldn-albums-fz6-s2-08-picture1003-a.jpg

Wow! that is sweet! What kind of rear light is that? Rizoma?

I know this is a little off topic as this is a FZ1N but a couple people wanted to see a matt black paint job so I thought I post this.

Mark

Well, here's my 2006 Orange FZ6. AM inthe process of finishing my performance mods, including brakes & supension...Just installed PCIII, had it custom mapped (95.8), BMC Filter, Goodridge Braided brake lines, front & back.

Have just ordered TB Titanium pipes. Bike goes in next Thursday for Racetech Springs, Gold Valve Emulators, and some new Brake Pads...yet to be decided which ones?

Galfer Wave Discs are next after that, and if i could find them, some 4 pot calipers that actually fit the FZ6 front end?

Just finished the FZ1N headlight mod on her. I've got a few other things I want to accomplish before she's done, but here she is nonetheless:

No chop...still learning how to use my new camera...so no RAW for now.

2752039984_f657e78224_b.jpg

2752078966_02267a5510_b.jpg

2751210747_6817de0202_b.jpg

2751176069_497849dcd4_b.jpg

2751989786_4da070730a_b.jpg

The front still isn't respectable up close (need to tidy up the wiring and mount the speedo), I've got the French racing belly pan to mount, and a black tank cover on the way (tank is dented and dimpled and chipped).

Wavex, can you tell he is French?
2752028440_90699e4970_b.jpg

WOW Defy awesome pics! I really like the angles and background, very cool!

I am still eager to see you finish the v-rod headlight job! get to it already! :D

About that dude, I can somewhat tell, but was he born there? where in France is he from?
Good to know you already have french friends... so you know what to expect when we meet (we french ppl appear to be rude assholes on the outside, but we`re really good ppl if you dig deep enough :rof:)

Some awesome shots defy, is that a ding in the left hand side of your tank, and wavex how so true i havent meet a frenchie that i have got along with, well not far.

Some awesome shots defy, is that a ding in the left hand side of your tank,

You better believe it....and that's not the only one. I've got a FRENCH bagster tank cover on the way :D

Defy, is that a V-Rod headlight? I'm watching one one ebay right now. Thinking of switching...
Also, where did you get the bracket? It's not the type that you have to remove the forks to install, is it?

Yes it is. I bought it on eBay. I also bought the bracket on eBay and no you do not have to remove the forks to install it; however, it's currently hitting my frame at full lock.

WOW Defy awesome pics! I really like the angles and background, very cool!

I am still eager to see you finish the v-rod headlight job! get to it already! :D

About that dude, I can somewhat tell, but was he born there? where in France is he from?
Good to know you already have french friends... so you know what to expect when we meet (we french ppl appear to be rude assholes on the outside, but we`re really good ppl if you dig deep enough :rof:)

Thanks, man. I was wondering if you were gonna see these pics or not. You can go vote for me in the BOTM thread now as I posted a recent picture there :D

I'm currently trying to figure out how to fab up a mini-windscreen of sorts that will tie the headlight together with the speedo (which I also need to mount...all mounting tabs are broken) and cover up all the wires. Other than mounting the belly pan, which I'm a bit apprehensive about, the bike is done.

He was born there, yes. He came here as a teenager with the rest of his family (DuPont). He teaches french for a living here in Chicago. I don't remember exactly where he is from but he misses the food. :D My best man is also quasi-french, his Mom (Rocher) came here from france as an adult and he's spent a lot of time over there with family. So yeah, I know how dramatic etc. you frenchies are :D

Last edited:
Thanks, man. I was wondering if you were gonna see these pics or not. You can go vote for me in the BOTM thread now as I posted a recent picture there :D

I'm currently trying to figure out how to fab up a mini-windscreen of sorts that will tie the headlight together with the speedo (which I also need to mount...all mounting tabs are broken) and cover up all the wires. Other than mounting the belly pan, which I'm a bit apprehensive about, the bike is done.

He was born there, yes. He came here as a teenager with the rest of his family (DuPont). He teaches french for a living here in Chicago. I don't remember exactly where he is from but he misses the food. :D My best man is also quasi-french, his Mom (Rocher) came here from france as an adult and he's spent a lot of time over there with family. So yeah, I know how dramatic etc. you frenchies are :D

Done, sent my vote to J :D

Did you look at the Triumph flyscreens? I think there`s a good chance they would fit pretty good and give you enough room for the speedo... where is your speedo btw? couldn`t find it in the pics... you may have to spend some $$ and buy a Koso... you wouldn`t be disappointed :)

"Dupont"? that's pretty funny... couldn`t be more french sounding than that lol Ask him where is from next time you see him... I am curious.
Indeed, we`re quite "dramatic" and intense ppl, and we`re proud of it! :) The first time my wife travelled to France with me, we spent a couple of days in Paris at my cousin's place... my Aunt and Cousin were having a conversation, and 10 min later, my wife looks at me and quietly asked me why they were fighting, and wondered if we should leave them alone to sort it out... I laughed out loud and reassured her... "no honey, they`re not fighting at all, this is just how they communicate... you should see when they do fight..." :rof:

Back