Votes: 19 33.9%
  • I ain't even mad

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
As for the vid... LMAO!!! i was expecting something drastic after reading the comments... only to see this tool rear end a van! LOL

IMO 100% the bikes fault, truck driver was just trying to get any info he could (note the car was for sale, prolly wanted some insurance $$ :rolleyes:)

Anyways after i stopped laughing at this twat, i deduced that he is unfit for a motorcycle :thumbup:

CDE

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh man...that guy must have either been new to motorcycling or unlable to properly handle the bike...pretty low speed incident. There's no damage so who cares. It's nice when people take responsiblity for their silliness, but I only get mad if there's damage.

I had a similar situation....taught me my lesson. I was riding the shoulder in stopped traffic...a dude on a big Harley decided to do the same without shoulder checking, pulling out RIGHT infront of me. I skidded, hit his rear tire and the cement barrier. messed up my fairing and head light...pissed me off so much but was my own damn fault for breaking the law in the first place. He rode off before I could get his info. I ended up just fixing it because it was cheaper than going through insurance for a hit and run.

Kaisersoze

Reaction score
Visit site
I understand the pickups frustration, but I would be seriously pissed if someone tried to put me in harms way by cutting me off like that. Plus, the motorcyclist filming even said, "Do you want to call to the cops?" or something to that effect, and the guy just writes down his license plate? BS.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I understand the pickups frustration, but I would be seriously pissed if someone tried to put me in harms way by cutting me off like that. Plus, the motorcyclist filming even said, "Do you want to call to the cops?" or something to that effect, and the guy just writes down his license plate? BS.

Same Same. . .

Funny how easy it is to group us... Like hay, you all drive trucks, you must know each other... driver was an idgit and should be banished from the states. . .

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Negative points in this competition go to the rider with the camera, for not taking to the opportunity to quote Chris Tucker's character from Rush Hour:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-twUCEfzrDk]Rush Hour - YouTube[/ame]

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That m/cyclist seemed to be in a real hurry to get away, the pick updriver seemed to have no idea what just happened , that the offender just went past his window, they both come across as knobs in their own way. the guy with the cam. went out of his way to be helpful, I hope he doesn't cop any flak for just being in the wrong place.....
sometimes you just dont want to be a part of someone else's business!