Please watch your six riders.... RIP to all of them.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
OMG. This type of accident is probably a rider's worst fear----am I wrong? Worse than somebody turning left in front of you or a head-on. I'm not so sure manslaugher charges will even be filed here unless the truck driver was intoxicated. I can see liability exceeding what the truck company even carries. Yeah, like others here, when waiting at a light, I am primarily concerned about who's approaching from my rear and try to manuever so that I have a back-up (er, "head-up" contingency plan). MORE REASON TO FILTER light queues when practical!

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I dont see how the driver will be ever to live with himself,, 3 lives....just for reading a F***ing newspaper:mad:

Be careful riders.

x47b3207

Dave.
Reaction score
Visit site
Tragic. I pray for the riders and their families.

The routes, I ride, I have selected as they do not put me at traffic lights. While in a car I once have been rear ended while at a light and that scar still lives with me. Hopefully this reminds the rest of us to make sure we are watching our 6 and have a plan. I've only been out from winter hibernation for two weeks and I've already had a few close encouters of on-coming vehicles turning uncomfortable close in front of me. A crazy world.

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
Driver in fatal Phoenix motorcycle crash booked on 4 manslaughter counts

Phoenix police arrested a 46-year-old man on suspicion of driving under the influence of methamphetamine in the March 25 wreck in which his dump truck rear-ended a group of motorcyclists at a red light, leaving four dead and others hospitalized.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Driver in fatal Phoenix motorcycle crash booked on 4 manslaughter counts

Cited two weeks before the accident, on drugs when he killed four people and then on drugs when he was arrested to be booked! Why can't we shoot first and beg forgiveness later?

What a poor excuse for a human being.... I hope he rots in Hell.

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Many times we witness how life is so unfair.

For sure now that guys has "protection" simply because our society "wants" to show it follows rules, unfortunately the victims of his irresponsibility are gone and living mourning relatives and friends.

I have a constant reminder (the MSF course) that every time you get to a traffic light or stop sign, you are always ready to go in case you need to (in first gear and aware of your position and everything around you or coming at you). Unfortunately these kind of news are a very crude reminder of this.