Pictures of mounted accessory lights

Atragrob

Reaction score
Visit site
Could you please post picture of any forward mounted accessory lights. Want to add a set to my FZ6 that I use for commuting/HOV lane access.

While we have nice weather in AZ for riding the way our surface streets are laid out is super dangerous. Intersections, parking lots, left turns across your path, ASU students and snowbirds in the winter!

I'm thinking of mounting a standard driving light on the left and a spot on the right aimed a little more towards the right to see critters and not piss off on coming drivers.

The LEDs are great, the big question is how to mount them? Please post info/pics about mounting.

Any sport bike is fine to get ideas.

Thanks.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
A lot of the auxiliary lights you see have some type of tube mount.

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
Here it is , very simple, it's right where the front reflector next to the brake,

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
do you see the reflector where they are mounted on the left and right caliper?

There is a bracket to hold the reflector, remove the reflector and then you have the bracket to mount the spotlights.

See the below, that's where the reflector was mounted, I removed the reflector and use that bracket to mount my spotlight! It's easy to install, just tag along with the brake line and connect with left or right headlight power source line!

picture.php