Pics from First Trackday

thatguyx

Reaction score
Visit site
These pics are from my first trackday at Pocono Raceway on the North Course. I went with Team Promotion and took their ART Basic course. It's for people new to the track. These pics were taken probably first 3 or 4 session out of 6 or 7. I felt like I was faster in the last few sessions, but alas no photographer to be found. Well anyway, enjoy. If you have tips for me please post'em up.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice dude! I hope to get a chance at this some day but time and money, you know? Looking good! How far off the seat did you get your arse? :p

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WELL DONE! Is that one of the funnest things you can do or what????

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Why are your headlights covered up? :confused:

It's a safety requirement. In case you go down the tape helps prevent the glass from going all over and causing other riders to go down. Same rule for turn signals and tail lights.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's a safety requirement. In case you go down the tape helps prevent the glass from going all over and causing other riders to go down. Same rule for turn signals and tail lights.

the track around here lets us keep them uncovered for track days since they are not made of glass anymore, but we do have to pull the fuses at least so that nobody has distractions.

As fars as tips....

Do another... and another... and another.... I promise you will get faster and better with each one