Photoshopped FZ6

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
This is sledjeski Bike Originally...

5383d1215396213-post-your-fz6n-pics-fz6-005.jpg

This is the photoshopped version... hoping to someday have an FZ6 like this...
BIKKE.jpg

If anyone wants me to color your bike (or specific parts) post up a nice side view picture of the bike like above and the color(s) you want and I'll see what I can do :thumbup:

Just helps as a visual ad to what the different colors may look like if your thinking about painting something... ;)

-Tofer

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like $hit brown? Or was that supposed to be black?

Brown? either your monitor is messed up or my laptop is messed up lol, photoshop has all the painted parts at black... So I'm assuming the color on your monitor is distorted

Edit: I was going to try to put some stripes on the wheels but thought it would be to much work so I went against it... but If I ever do get something looking like that it will have wheel stickers on it

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a black leather tank cover and am considering making my full-length belly pan black, and my front headlight/tabs black:

2752015938_6982ae027a_b.jpg

Sorry for not being in focus. Thoughts?

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
Did you use the photo filter for that? Looks cool anyway!:thumbup:

No I just used the Color Adjustment tool, I basically took all the parts that you see colored and cut each of them out of the bike individually so that I could change the color of each part that I colored individually incase I wanted to see it in a different color... Pretty time consuming but I turned out pretty good :thumbup:

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a black leather tank cover and am considering making my full-length belly pan black, and my front headlight/tabs black:

2752015938_6982ae027a_b.jpg

Sorry for not being in focus. Thoughts?

I can make the tank black and the tabs black for ya, also what about the grab rail in the back?? leave that silver or black it out?

as for the belly pan I can see what I can do, I might try and find a picture with one on it and try and fit it onto your bike and see how that turns out. :thumbup:

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I can make the tank black and the tabs black for ya, also what about the grab rail in the back?? leave that silver or black it out?

as for the belly pan I can see what I can do, I might try and find a picture with one on it and try and fit it onto your bike and see how that turns out. :thumbup:

I was planning on leaving them silver but I'm open to suggestions. The engine and frame will remain silver.

This is the belly pan I have. Of course it has no paint on it yet.
061022_pb_202rsz.jpg

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
I was planning on leaving them silver but I'm open to suggestions. The engine and frame will remain silver.

This is the belly pan I have. Of course it has no paint on it yet.
061022_pb_202rsz.jpg

cool, ill work something up for you tonight when i get home from class

[sent from my voyager]

xeres

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there.
Sorry to hijak the thread partially but on that picture you posted of the race setup fizzer Defy, he seems to have an under swing arm chain gaurd. What and why is it there?

X

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
Here it is Defy:

DefysBike.jpg

The Belly Pan is a little rough because it wasn't the same angle and I didn't feel like spending a lot of time on it because it still gives you the visual :thumbup:

Also I blacked out the radiator side covers as well... IDK if you like it or not but it would be cheap and IMO I think it looks pretty good blacked out :thumbup:

And also thanks for being the test dummy :rockon: Anyone else looking to add a little coloring to there bike and want to see what it looks like before hand??

Smittyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
'08 raven fz... was wondering what it would look like with some candy red pinstripes... Where the stripes go I leave in your hands...

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there.
Sorry to hijak the thread partially but on that picture you posted of the race setup fizzer Defy, he seems to have an under swing arm chain gaurd. What and why is it there?

X

I agree there are some very cool things going on with the race bike. Notice the front brake set up? Or the crash bobbins under the seat? The belly pan doubles at a catch pan too. What I don't get are the handlebars, man, those have got to go!

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
Red Pinstripe is up The Middle with a small red pinstripe around it...
Also you can't see it but imagin the stripe runs from the front fairing all the way to the back (over the seat cowel if you have one). Also took the decals off the front fairing as well!

RedRaven.jpg