PDX Rant // Sick Twisted, Horrible Person, Why would you do this?

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
On my drive to work I saw the remains of larger Tortoise in the West bound lane of I-84!
There is no excuse for this people!!! It didn't get there on its own and it didn't deserve that! What is wrong with people????? :thumbdown:

// On another note You slopokes heed this:

Try to keep pace with the traffic on the road. Remember, if you drive at a speed below the flow of traffic, YOU MUST USE THE RIGHT LANE!!!!!

IF you are traveling in the left lane and someone comes up behind you at a faster speed, MOVE ONE LANE TO YOUR RIGHT!!! DO NOT TIE UP TRAFFIC IN THE LEFT LANE!!!!!

From pg 65 of the 2012 Oregon Divers manual. So how do I get control of the interstate Message board to send this! :Flip:

Mudkipz137

Reaction score
Visit site
On my drive to work I saw the remains of larger Tortoise in the West bound lane of I-84!
There is no excuse for this people!!! It didn't get there on its own and it didn't deserve that! What is wrong with people????? :thumbdown:

// On another note You slopokes heed this:

Try to keep pace with the traffic on the road. Remember, if you drive at a speed below the flow of traffic, YOU MUST USE THE RIGHT LANE!!!!!

IF you are traveling in the left lane and someone comes up behind you at a faster speed, MOVE ONE LANE TO YOUR RIGHT!!! DO NOT TIE UP TRAFFIC IN THE LEFT LANE!!!!!

From pg 65 of the 2012 Oregon Divers manual. So how do I get control of the interstate Message board to send this! :Flip:

Haha, not gonna lie this made my day! (Minus the tortoise part). Nice rant, I know how you feel. :p

Mud