Would you be interested in a pazzo levers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So far i have sent emails to SoloMotoparts.com, Fatbikez.com, motoworldonline.com, Topendz.com, Podiumsuperbike.com, motomummy.com, mid-westsportbikes.com

ill contact more tonight... all are 179 or 180... ill say we need free shipping, and whoever has the lowest cost gets the bid...

I wonder if there is a way to go one step further up the supply chain and find out who the US and/or NA distrubutor is? Not sure if they would sponsor a group buy as it might upset the retailers but it might be worth asking.

Smittyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
These look great but for the reg prices they better do what my hand can't :thumbup:! I think the farthest anyone could truly justify getting these is just past the 100 mark. much past that and it gets to be a bit much. $100 would be my talk myself into it point...

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Well... I'm in Norway so I don't expect free shipping, but I'll have to compare the total price with prices over here.

F

FZSex

*EDIT* Was looking at other options but if we can get around $150, this is a good deal for me

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcosta7

Reaction score
www.matthewcostabile.com
british-customs.com also imports pazzo into the US, and they can get for all bikes I believe, so check with them on pricing as well...I say don't skimp out on the brakes and the clutch. These go down, and you're out money quick...The ASV goes down and you get new ones, evem if your bike is totaled

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
maybe im reading the roll a clicks wrong, but i could have sworn it said $85 EACH.. if its a pair then F pazzo's hehe.. i have sent out a few emails with replies all the way from cant do it, to can do it for $179 with free grips, to $145, im going to talk more to the $145 dealer and see what we can work out, i also had a $150 offer... now we are up to 24 people in, so as long as that number holds true, we might be able to sort out.. $125...?

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok, just so i can get a final head count, send me a "thanks" to this message so i can add up who is totally in for this deal, the lowest i have so far is $145 + shipping, but i just sent an email to both the $145 offer and $150 offer asking if they could do $125 shipped, just to see what they come back with. who would be in for $145+shipping, just so i know what to tell them.

(not tryng to rip off "thanks" just trying to get a headcount without maxing out my PM box...)

also, im hearing that pazzo frowns on companies that sell less than $179, which is why you cant find them any cheaper. so when this goes down, ill just have to PM the buyers his email addy since i dont want to publicly post it. (dont want to get someone in trouble who is helping us out)

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have to plead ignorance here, but what are the functional advantages to these types of levers over stock? I know they look cooler but do they really provide that much more control and comfort to justify the price?

I'm with Oscar here... I don't see the benefit vs. the price and also with Pete in asking why the pro riders don't seem to favor them? I don't see the appeal. Configure our bikes the same but your's with the Pazzo's and see if we match up or you run away? ;)

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm with Oscar here... I don't see the benefit vs. the price and also with Pete in asking why the pro riders don't seem to favor them? I don't see the appeal. Configure our bikes the same but your's with the Pazzo's and see if we match up or you run away? ;)

You can say that about most any mod. Will your frame sliders make you go faster, or your seat cowl, or that dual headlight mod, or that belly pan, or that.......:D Modding is all about taste! I'm sure there is a performance gain, but some will see that as a added benefit to a great look. I don't think there is a right or wrong answer, just a matter of taste!:rockon:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Don't get me wrong, I like my Pazzo but if I was to have to pay $179 I would think very hard about it.

As far as Pro riders not using them. $5.00 vs. $90. They crash a lot. :D

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hmm, rather than arguing about if they are worth the money or not, how bout you guys jsut let me know who is in on this? i requested $125 shipped, and he said shipping is always free, but he will have to see if he can drop that low... $50 off is a pretty good deal...

not tryin to be rude about this... i just dont understand why people always jump in threads to put them down, if you dont want it.. dont buy it :confused:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
hmm, rather than arguing about if they are worth the money or not, how bout you guys jsut let me know who is in on this? i requested $125 shipped, and he said shipping is always free, but he will have to see if he can drop that low... $50 off is a pretty good deal...

not tryin to be rude about this... i just dont understand why people always jump in threads to put them down, if you dont want it.. dont buy it :confused:

I'm in for $125 shipped!

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok, just so i can get a final head count, send me a \"thanks\" to this message so i can add up who is totally in for this deal, the lowest i have so far is $145 + shipping, but i just sent an email to both the $145 offer and $150 offer asking if they could do $125 shipped, just to see what they come back with. who would be in for $145+shipping, just so i know what to tell them.

(not tryng to rip off \"thanks\" just trying to get a headcount without maxing out my PM box...)

also, im hearing that pazzo frowns on companies that sell less than $179, which is why you cant find them any cheaper. so when this goes down, ill just have to PM the buyers his email addy since i dont want to publicly post it. (dont want to get someone in trouble who is helping us out)

I really would like to wait till after Christmas before I give a firm yes or no.....but if you need to go ahead with the buy, I'll say no for now, but Thanks for all the research & time you've put into it.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You can say that about most any mod. Will your frame sliders make you go faster, or your seat cowl, or that dual headlight mod, or that belly pan, or that.......:D Modding is all about taste! I'm sure there is a performance gain, but some will see that as a added benefit to a great look. I don't think there is a right or wrong answer, just a matter of taste!:rockon:

I agree 110%!