Parts List W/ Pictures

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
S

[COLOR=\\\"red\\\"]Fender Eliminator[/COLOR]
eBay Motors: 0405060708 Yamaha FZ 6 FZ6 SILVER Fender eliminator TSM (item 350122480913 end time Nov-15-08 03:04:22 PST)
• Price: $29.99

d821_2.JPG

[COLOR=\\\"red\\\"]Motivation Frame Sliders[/COLOR]
Yamaha FZ6 600 Fazer Frame Sliders 04-07
• Price: $78.99

FZ6_lg.jpg
the frame sliders are awesome, i got em. the fender elim you might not like, i have it and it hangs down pretty low, i had to drill two holes in my license plate to move it up a bit, now it just says "FZ" instead of "FZ 6"
DSC039371-2.jpg

Last edited:

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice, I'm going to check out the links for those belly pans

Also thanks for the pics of the FE, your right I may look for another one possibly FAZER6's :thumbup:

Oh and I was playing with some paint schemes since I saw FZ6 pr0n - Sportbikes.net and This is one I came up with

BIKKE5.jpg

EDIT: Notice I Added the Full Length Belly Pan on The Bottom!

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
Defy got one of the long ones... I had helped coordinate a group buy back in the day to bring a bunch of them over to the US from France... check this thread for more info: R1 racing seat + rear end - Sportbikes.net

The other bellypan indeed comes with the mounting points... just need some drilling and some steel brackets (eaaaaasy to make yourself) + rubber grommets... pics of the brackets (to use as examples) here: Operation Phoenix - V3.0 - Page 7 - Sportbikes.net

Hey, I found after checking that website that it is french :confused: I saw that you said Sabot=Bellypan... but there is two different one for the Fiz on that site so I am confused at which one is the one shown on those Cup bikes... and at 110 euros thats what like $138 + Shipping? Much cheaper and nicer then the one I have listed... So Wavex if you could help me out that would be awesome :thumbup:

Last edited:

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
OK I'm a Tard... I saw the other one was for the FZ1... anyways how would I got about ordering it from france? I can't read french so I can't tell if they ship over seas or not... :confused:

Also is it possible that when I go to buy I someone could help set up a group buy for the belly pan if there are enough people interested?

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks :thumbup: I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet... My cousin and his uncle run a automotive paint shop so I might talk to them and see what kind of price I could get. :Flash:

FZ6OZ

Reaction score
Visit site
The powerbronze bellypan quality is really bad, and it looks like a fat chunk of misaligned plastic under the bike... plus Wildair's price is crazy high for that pos... I think powerbronze were going for like $149 or even cheaper on ebay.

You mean you don`t like the puig because it doesn`t cover enough of the headers? why would you want to cover them?

The puig is sweeet!
2402582812_0e675fd733_b.jpg

The other options that I know of are the OEM Yamaha, or these custom ones:

View attachment 10139 View attachment 10140

View attachment 10141 View attachment 10142

what headlight is that

chokeslam512

Dental Floss Tycoon
Reaction score
Visit site
Question for you OP (or any Buell naked converts) I am thinking that the Buell light and windscreen set up is going to be the most cost effective for me. Were any of you able to use the OEM gauge cluster mount? I haven't had a chance to dig in and take anything apart yet (My wife is going out of town in a couple weeks, so I'll have a car to drive and I can start wrenching. Any pictures out there with the fairings off?

cowauto

Stop raining on me!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Ridgeback,

Have you got a link to the Carenage website? I had a quick search on google but couldn't find nowt.
Not so sure about that screen (maybe its the colour) but the rad shrouds look pretty sweet.

Cheers,

Howard

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Ridgeback,

Have you got a link to the Carenage website? I had a quick search on google but couldn't find nowt.
Not so sure about that screen (maybe its the colour) but the rad shrouds look pretty sweet.

Cheers,

Howard

here we are fella - Carenage Moto Tuning Moto Accessoires Moto Pieces Moto Polyester Carbone Kawazaki Yamaha Suzuki Honda Bulle Garde Boue Sabot

Its funny,when I first looked at that screen,I thought it looked spot on,but the more I look at it,the more I think I'll keep the Puig.

cowauto

Stop raining on me!
Reaction score
Visit site
Cheers for the link.

I think you'd be wise to keep the screen you've got; It fits in well with the look of your bike as a whole.

For some reason the Carenage just sits at the wrong angle (too vertical). Although I'm not entirely convinced with this reasoning... it just doesn't look right. :confused:

H.