out the door price

Dragula

Reaction score
Visit site
any help with what i should be able to get a 08 (tax not inc.). they list for around 6950 but i know dealers should sell for less than that.

Just to let you know, if you're looking to save some money. There is absolutely no difference between the '08's and '07's except color. So if a dealership is trying to pawn off an '07, think about it.

i'm pretty happy i waited. i didnt get it as cheap as from the USA but i found a place for 8500 otd plus 25% off gear. this is for a 07. and we have 12% sales tax.

I just bought a new 2007 with tall windscreen for $7150 OTD in Michigan (6% tax).:Sport:

Mine is ordered. '08 OTD for $6418.00 and NH of course has no tax. I pick it up in a couple more weeks. I sold my '05 to get the '08.

$6600 OTD without tax (about $1000 off MSRP). But, I also got a nice trade in on my 2006 Ninja 500, $3200, which is probably what I would actually get in the private markey. And, I'll also only pay tax on the difference.
Dani

this thread is AWFULLY old so i would like to resurrect it and see what people paid for their 09's. I just went and turned down a price of $7441.00 for an 09 FZ6 out the door. Am i crazy? I told him i wanted a price under 7k. i didnt say how much under 7, i was pretty much willing to agree to 7k on the nose but when he said thats the best he could do i told him im going to think about it and i left. I WANT an FZ6 i dont NEED one. I have a pretty awesome bike, i just want something different. Any new yorkers have any prices they can compare in my area or close?

Thanks.

Hi all, Just last week I picked up a new 08 fz6 for $6,000 out the door. No frt. or prep. I paid the tax and license.
My local dealer said there were a few leftover 08's and yamaha had authorised the dealers to sell for 5999, but he also wanted 380 frt. and prep. So I went out of state to get the good deal.
The 2009 model lists for 7299 and yamaha cash back was 300, making the 09 bike 6999, plus frt and prep. Check yamaha web site for current incentives and make sure your dealer applies them. Freight and prep is where you might negotiate a better deal.
I'm happy with the little thing, it's kinda fun...
Good luck...Mark

I paid $6900 OTD for my 09 back in April plus sales tax. I just kept pitting one dealer aganst another as they lowered their prices, until I got as low as I thought that they would go.

what do u mean OTD *plus* sales tax? usually when people say out the door that means tax too....?

Well, Calgary Blackfoot was selling the 08's for 5999. plus freight, tax, pdi, and crating etc for an OTD of 6950 CAD about 2 months ago. Now that prime riding season is on it has been bumped to 6999 before and 7900-ish OTD but thats in Canadian funds so about 14 dollars US. ;)

Back