***Ordering details for forum shirts***

FZ6Ray

Reaction score
www.beyondaudiosystems.com
As suggested by Krid80... i have cross sectioned it a little bit to hopefully get some more sales... as it stands its only at $175 for the forum... a little disappointing really, i told dennis it would be closer to $300 or even $400.... I thank everyone who got their order in.. but with 75+ projected shirt sales, and less than 40 true sales, its kinda a bummer .

Where are all the aussies at? this forum is half aussies and not one sale from there yet...

Is it too late to order? I had a cazy week last week and never got a chance to sit down and place my order. I still want the 2 shirts I said I would order.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys!! we are looking real good for orders so far!!

We are at 113 shirts so far!!! thats a whopping $565 for the forum!! Lets see if we can hit 150 shirts and make the forum $750!!

FZ6Ray

Reaction score
www.beyondaudiosystems.com
Order Placed for 1 Black, 1 Blue. Figured I would try both. Thanks Jay, your awesome for doing all this work for us. Can't wait to have them and wear them. I will be sporting one this summer at the HANNspree FIM SUPERBIKE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP on May 29-31 at Miller Motorsports Park.

Miller Motorsports Park | HANNspree FIM SUPERBIKE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

World Superbike Championship | Official SBK USA Website

I live like 6 miles from the track, I can hear the wonderful noise it makes from my back porch. :) Just trying to get the word out. Then when I'm there I will be getting the word out on the best Forum in the World.

Last edited: