OMG!!! U gotta see this

jrf

Reaction score
Visit site
I just saw this and can not believe what I saw. At the 13 second mark look towards the middle of the video and you will see the car coming.(theres no audio)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf_93Enhm24"]YouTube - car crash into bikes[/ame]

If this was done on purpose :jawdrop::disapprove::don'tknow:

I'm at a loss for words, It had to done on purpose.

If anyone else has info on this please post.

towa

Papa Smurf
Reaction score
Visit site
Strange that they have it from different camera angles, looks really nasty. Poor guys....:(

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
I wondering if it's for real. Strange that they focus right in on the accident happening. And it's also filmed from the side view at the precise moment.

If it is real......OUCH.

ZRXINLA

formerly red06fz6
Reaction score
Visit site
This happened a few years ago, those guys were actors filming a soap in Mexico, which is why there are so many camera angles. The guy was drunk, out of all the guys thrown 2 died I think. Sad, don't drink and drive people please :confused

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
This happened a few years ago, those guys were actors filming a soap in Mexico, which is why there are so many camera angles. The guy was drunk, out of all the guys thrown 2 died I think. Sad, don't drink and drive people please :confused

Well that explains it.

Really sad how people have no regard for others.:(

bertmoog

Yes, I am.
Reaction score
Visit site
If I were that rider out in front I would have dragged the guy out of his car and beat the living piss out him. What a complete and utter moron.

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:eek: That is really, really sad :(. Seeing that helps support me for staying and jumping on my farther for having 6 DUIs. I have often told him a drunk driver is just as selfish and undeserving to live as a child molester. I should show him this video. That guy in that car needs to be killed especially if he has no real issues and he decided on his on to drink and drive just cause he wanted to. :disapprove: :beer:

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
goddamn, that's disgusting. Almost unbelievable to see

If only 2 died, that'ld be pretty amazing, since he took all but 1 out. I wonder if those two would have been alright had they been wearing gear
Im no expert but I personally wouldn't think it would matter. More than likely those that were hit from behind directly at least had broken backs or necks. That is really sad and still has my blood boiling.

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My mind is made up for sure. If I was to had witnessed that I would have beaten that guy myself. You watch the video again and see them guys go flying into the air and tell me you wouldn't of had done the same thing. I would just have to serve sometime for man slaughter.

damnpoor

Reaction score
Visit site
There are many similar pictures and videos of this happening to cyclists as well. My two great loves involve two-wheeled machines, and my one great fear involves a stupid cager.