:D

*disclaimer: dont hate me I didnt make this!!*

housewife.jpg

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lone do you currently have a girlfreind?? if you do,and want to keep her you better never show her that article!!! LMFAO.... oh how thing's have changed.. :rockon:

adiredneck

Reaction score
Visit site
I e-mailed this to my wife this afternoon so that she could get a head start before I arrive. I made mention that a roast turkey dinner would be swell.

Should be a good night!

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I e-mailed this to my wife this afternoon so that she could get a head start before I arrive. I made mention that a roast turkey dinner would be swell.

Should be a good night!

haha, ROFL.

can i have your big screen TV then? I promise to make a nice speech at your funeral!! :D

and no shreve i dont. I met a nice girl, but on our first date sat her down and explained to her what her role would be. she prompty pulled a wheelie and took off into the distance......did i mention she was driving a pontiac grand am? :p

Pickax

Fasta Bloo... and Black
Reaction score
Visit site
This is hilarious but I'm not sure it's real.

Some of the points seem so over-the-top that it looks like a joke.

Real or not, it's still funny.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
haha, ROFL.

can i have your big screen TV then? I promise to make a nice speech at your funeral!! :D

and no shreve i dont. I met a nice girl, but on our first date sat her down and explained to her what her role would be. she prompty pulled a wheelie and took off into the distance......did i mention she was driving a pontiac grand am? :p
You got to lure em in with how maintenence free you are at first,and do everything for em while your dating....then move em in an spring the what you expect from her speach that way you got her cornered see!! :noworries::rof:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A husband had just finished reading a new book entitled, "You can be the Man Of The House".

He stormed to his wifes in the kitchen and announced, "From now on, you need to know that I am The Man Of This House and my word is law! You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm done eating you will serve me a scrumpious dessert. After dinner, you are going upstairs with me and we will have the kind of sex I want!

Afterwards, you're going to draw me a bath to relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe. Then, you will massage my feet and hands. Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?

The wife replied, "The funeral director would be my guess".

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Thanks lone :thumbup:

I'm visiting my brother and sister-in-law up in Northern California and I printed it out for my wife and sister-in-law.

I think my brother and I might be camping tonight :confused:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A husband had just finished reading a new book entitled, "You can be the Man Of The House".

He stormed to his wifes in the kitchen and announced, "From now on, you need to know that I am The Man Of This House and my word is law! You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm done eating you will serve me a scrumpious dessert. After dinner, you are going upstairs with me and we will have the kind of sex I want!

Afterwards, you're going to draw me a bath to relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe. Then, you will massage my feet and hands. Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?

The wife replied, "The funeral director would be my guess".
Pilot announces over the plane's intercom, "Folks, a crack just released all our fuel, and we'll certainly die crashing into the Atlantic".

The folks in Coach were stunned. There were some mumblings, some crying, then suddenly from the rear of the plane a woman's voice pierced the cabin: "NOOO! I cannot die a Virgin! I MUST have someone treat me like a real WOMAN before we all die!"

The plane went silent. Suddenly, a man stood up in the front row. A burly man. He turned around and started walking towards the back. The entire plane watched silently. As he strode he stripped off his shirt, and even the men swooned, he was a HUNK!

He stopped in front of the woman, smiled seductively, stretched out his arm and handed here his shirt.

"Here, iron this."