OEM Pegs for 06 fz6

H3LR4ZR

Insomniac
Reaction score
brhelwig.com
Do they not exist?

I need to replace the front left peg but haven't been able to find one. Are they non existent?

If not can someone recommend a foot peg that is compatible? If I have to replace them both I'd prefer black.

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I upgraded mine, - best mod I have on my bike IMO.
I won't be selling my OEM's though, - I always keep all my OEM parts, - in case I wonna sell the bike I will get more from selling the mod parts separately, hence I need the OEM parts to make the bike OEM again.

But good luck with your hunting, - you could try sending PM's to the people that have posted in the foot pegs tread.

H3LR4ZR

Insomniac
Reaction score
brhelwig.com
I upgraded mine, - best mod I have on my bike IMO.
I won't be selling my OEM's though, - I always keep all my OEM parts, - in case I wonna sell the bike I will get more from selling the mod parts separately, hence I need the OEM parts to make the bike OEM again.

But good luck with your hunting, - you could try sending PM's to the people that have posted in the foot pegs tread.

yeah i pm'd a few. we'll see if theres any bites. if anyone has some to offer plz post.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
I always keep all my OEM parts, - in case I wonna sell the bike I will get more from selling the mod parts separately, hence I need the OEM parts to make the bike OEM again.

+1

I've often thought about selling the dozens of OEM parts I now have in a big box, but don't for the exact same reason.