Not mine but a good deal for someone! '08 FZ6 sale

Man these things lose value fast -- must be that Winter thing. I tell ya, trade in value sucks but buy right now is pretty good.

Dennis

Dealers will dump bikes in the winter months in spots no one can ride. I was at a victory dealership the other day and they had 3 new 08 vegas jackpots with custom paint going for 6-7k off msrp. There's always a deal to be had.

So if I decided to go buy a new bike, should I try buying one in New Hampshire during the winter months vs a year round locations such as Vegas?

Do they have a Ducati Dealership up there?

So if I decided to go buy a new bike, should I try buying one in New Hampshire during the winter months vs a year round locations such as Vegas?

Do they have a Ducati Dealership up there?

Absolutely and a nice one too.

Seacoast Sport Cycle - Home

Last Spring, I test drove the 1198 -- too much bike for me (price and power). Them brakes was da bomb too :D.

I was really interested in the 848 but never got to test ride it before I got to a Honda dealer at the time.

Dennis

I would be very interested in how much difference the price would be for the new Multi-Strada between the two dealerships.

If it's more than a $1000, I would seriously think of buying it there and riding it back to Vegas. What better way to break in a new bike.

Back