Night Riding (Be visible)

Slopeflyer

Reaction score
Visit site
I found this product on Amazon when looking for a lighted vest. I do a lot of night riding on the freeway and I want people to see me. The name of the Company is Noxgear. There a some u tube videos about it if you want to check it out. It wasn't made for motorcycles but it fits over my gear nicely. Don't know how durable it is but I do like it. I notice people slow up when they get close to me. I definitely more visible.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty cool! my bike and vest are full of retroreflective items, but in the case someone was dumb enough to be driving with headlights off in total darkness, retroreflective thing would not work. Only self-lighting items would be visible.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Would that be legal under your local traffic statutes. States are very particular on what type and color of lighting is on a person or vehicle.

Slopeflyer

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't know if it's illegal or not. At the time of night I'm driving most California highway patrolman are looking for drunk drivers. This is what they focus on in Los Angeles County. They just had an officer killed walking back to his car yesterday by an alleged drunk driver at 1:15 a.m.