Newby just passed my DAS course!

1Animal1

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all!! New to the forum and just passed my DAS course, so looking for an FZ6 to fill the space I've prepped in my garage :BLAA:

I've already had a scan through and seen quite a few mods that I just need in my life! So hopefully you guys will be able to help when I'm ready to attempt :D

So far I'm thinking the Spanish gear shift mod (breaking the speedo open), projectors (open up the HL's) and smoked LED rear lamps.... I'm sure other things will follow like white indicators etc....

Speak soon!

Tim

1Animal1

Reaction score
Visit site
Many thanks :thumbup:

I was planning on doing this around April/May time when I've got a few practice miles under my belt.... Amazing how after a 5 day intensive, how amatuer you still feel :(

Rebuilt

EX Fazer still love em !
Reaction score
Visit site
Well done on passing the DAS but be careful ... modding is one thing (OK looks cool to ;)) but take it easy the FZ`s are nippy bikes and when i say they nippy i mean they have a bite to think about .... take it easy and keep it and yourself in one piece to continue filling the allocated space in the garage ....

Now go have fun :BLAA::thumbup:

1Animal1

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks chaps :)

Rebuilt - Most mods that having taken my eye are general safety, I love xenons and can see the benefit in the gear indicator... though both look like a shed load of work :thumbup:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations!!

I guessing that the DAS is the UK equivalent to our MSF courses? Google was no help with DAS...LOL

Anyway.....:welcome: aboard!

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations!!

I guessing that the DAS is the UK equivalent to our MSF courses? Google was no help with DAS...LOL

Anyway.....:welcome: aboard!

It's a little bit more thorough from what I know of the msf!

Congrats on passing, I bought an fz6 a couple of days after I passed too :D

1Animal1

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the welcomes all! :D just managed to buy my first bike today!! Black FZ6, 2007 with 6k on clock.... very very happy now!! Gonna start a thread in the other section as want confirmation on what to buy....it'll be needing a service firstly and can't beleive the amount of info on here! - as good as the Audi-sport forum I've frequented for years :D