Newbie alert!

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
Mornin' all, ManicFZ6 put a link up on WWW.FOC-U.co.uk, the forum for owners of the old style Fazer, but it's pretty **** for FZ6 owners so I thought I'd sign up here for some proper FZ6 waffle.

I don't actually have an FZ6 Fazer but the Missus does and I often get involved in taking it to bits or modding and mending it. I have one of the old Fazers which is OK, but the new ones are definitely better.

I've told the Missus about this forum, but she rarely has time for such internet based fripperies, so it'll probably be me posting stuff about her bike or asking questions about all yours.

S

sportrider

welcome aboard!!!:D if you can't find the answer here, it doesn't exist:D

H

HavBlue

Welcome to the Forum. I have no problem with the old one or the new one as they are both outstanding machines. What years are the two Fazers you folks have?

Charlie

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats only cause you got ar5s cheeks like concrete lol. Still its good to see a few of us in the sameish region.

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
A good endorsement there, you realise now that when it all goes wrong and I get banned or the internet stops working it'll be YOUR fault for leading me here :D