New Stuff on it's way - Part 3!!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Steering Damper :thumbup: , ive been looking at the seat cowls but i think it'd be a waste of money for me because of all the 2 up riding i do..... I just made a cheap seat mod to mine for a bit more comfort by putting a piece of latex memory foam under the sheepskin :thumbup: very noice :D

Very Noice!:thumbup:

I just bought 2 Air Hawk Seat thingy's....:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
12597d1233832208-new-stuff-its-way-part-3-p1080700-crop.jpg

This is great, can't wait to see it on. :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
12597d1233832208-new-stuff-its-way-part-3-p1080700-crop.jpg

This is great, can't wait to see it on. :thumbup:

It is now on the bike...and with the stainless bolts i have replaced the OEM handle bar clamp bolts with...looks "horn", as does the repainted pillion grab rail....no photo's as yet, as my camera was flat, and bike is still at Gary's...waiting for a couple of minor things to be fixed...

Photo's will come tomorrow.

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It is now on the bike...and with the stainless bolts i have replaced the OEM handle bar clamp bolts with...looks "horn", as does the repainted pillion grab rail....no photo's as yet, as my camera was flat, and bike is still at Gary's...waiting for a couple of minor things to be fixed...

Photo's will come tomorrow.

:thumbup:

Ok, here's the photo's of the powdercoated Top Clamp, with Stainless Bolts, the "Blacked out" tank....both before & after, and the repainted passenger grab rail....painted in the same Black Onyx clour as the Top Clamp was powder coated with.

First two photo's...powder coated top clamp, with stainless bolts.
View attachment 12807

View attachment 12808

Orange tank before "Black out treatment"
View attachment 12809

Orange tank, after "Black out treatment" with matt black adhesive vinyl.
View attachment 12810

Same "Black out treatment", this time around the petrol filler.
View attachment 12811

Rear Passenger grab rail, repainted in Black Onyx.
View attachment 12812

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A few more pics of the Bike as it is now...pretty much fully fully fixed from the accident....

Once again, the repainted passenger grab rails...
View attachment 12814

Replaced left side engine cover, and replaced "scuffed and slightly bent" left frame slider...
View attachment 12815

Replaced MCS drag bar's...and of course, the newly powdercoated top clamp/ handle bar riser...
View attachment 12816

The bike as it is today from the left side....just like new...only better!
View attachment 12817

The bike as it is today from the front...
View attachment 12818

And from the right side...
View attachment 12819

Just need a seat cowl, Hellgate's Corbin Seat, and the 520 conversion kit, and i am ready to ride to Phillip Island for the World Superbikes at the end of the month!

Once again a big thanks to all those who helped get my bike back to whee i wanted it....Gazza, Dave (Stumbles), Matt (Silverback), Mike (Ozzieboy).

:rockon:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally got my Oggy Knobbs on, MaxiMoto got me some replacement bolts. They were just plain steel bolts though, so... I thought I would send the suppliers an email informing them of the incorrect bolts in the kit.

With-in hours, I got an email back from Promoto saying they were very sorry and it must have been a mistake when picking the kit for packaging.

Again, he said he was very sorry, and said there was some new bolts in the mail.

They arrived this morning. Just wanted to give a big :thumbup: to Promoto... That's how you look after customers.

:)