New Stuff on it's way - Part 3!!!

Silverback

MT Man!
Reaction score
Visit site
After ordering my screen for the MT01 last OCTOBER, the thing finally arrived TODAY, just 2 days out from our tour to Phillip Island WSB Round 1, better late than never I guess....Had to abuase the plastic to get it with the trip so close but it should be worth it...Here are some pics...

Silverback

MT Man!
Reaction score
Visit site
thats the $20,000 dollar question.....The reality is that the size of the place makes the choices limited so they seem to act like they have you over a barrel....It doesn't inspire you to spend your hard earned

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks good mate, i couldnt wait that long for parts :spank:...Thats really is disgusting , what is wrong with Yamaha in Adelaide :confused:

I was once told by a dealer that Oz only accounts for 4% of Yamaha sales worldwide:eek:,so how much of that would be in SA ?,not much.Thats why(no offence to the crow-eaters):thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
finally got my 520 conversion done today...bike now pulls harder than a 15yr old school boy! Just in time for PI....nice funky GYTR 47t alloy gold sprocket at the rear, EK quadra ring chain hangin in the middle, vortex 14t on the front....like i said....like a 15 yr old school boy! :rockon:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
finally got my 520 conversion done today...bike now pulls harder than a 15yr old school boy! Just in time for PI....nice funky GYTR 47t alloy gold sprocket at the rear, EK quadra ring chain hangin in the middle, vortex 14t on the front....like i said....like a 15 yr old school boy! :rockon:

Yeah now we know how you go , what about the bike ??? :rof: :rof: , have a great ride and i hope she goes well for you :thumbup: , stay safe and have an awesome time :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
just a quick update on my recent 520 chain and sprocket conversion....after just under 2500 km's of touring to and from phillip island, 2 up, with a truck load of gear, with such short gearing, I must say that the Bike has never felt better...apart from the fact that sixth gear is no longer an overdrive gear, I never felt uncomfortable for a moment, if anything, the bike is better suited to touring 2 up with this gearing, as it pulls much harder from much lower revs, giving me the ability to overtake, and get decent power under load, without compromising things up top much.
:rockon: