New Motorbike warning sign

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I recently saw this article about a new motorcycle warning sign, that warns cagers of oncoming bikes at junctions.

Great Idea but IMHO I think it will be too expensive for most countries, especially in these times of recession :(

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's pretty cool indeed and I certainly wouldn't mind having those around.
If all road users were properly educated, there would be no need for those signs. Even if all riders were properly educated and actually applied their knowledge, the "turn in front of bike" crashes would almost never happen.

Car making a left turn in front of motorcycle at intersection is the most common multiple-vehicle scenario involving bikes here in the states.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hasbro tried this many years ago with their Lite Brite....It was way ahead of it's time....

11.jpg

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We do have highway signs around the country, like in Joe's avatar. But they are not always reminding us to watch for motorcycles.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
We do have highway signs around the country, like in Joe's avatar. But they are not always reminding us to watch for motorcycles.

I recall this to be true.... "watch my @ss, not hers" comes to mind! :spank:

The SHEAR NUMBER OF IDIOTS TEXTING is my concern. I drive an hour each way to work 5 days. I'm sure I can count 10 txt'rs in each pass. So a 100 a week seen by me.

These F-sticks plug up lanes, drift into people, rearend each other, and genuinely run into each other constantly. We are in HUGE trouble!!! A sign means nothing in contrast these selfish people.