New helmet !! Yay!

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
i picked this up at motorcyclecloseouts.com.

i have a icon domain 2...
a bell star
and now this shark rsr2 and i like it the best out of all of em!
its lighter quieter and wayyyy more comfy!!!

fureinku

Reaction score
Visit site
how is their shipping times? i was thinkin of pickin up a mesh jacket from there.. meltmet looks great

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
how is their shipping times? i was thinkin of pickin up a mesh jacket from there.. meltmet looks great

ive seen some mixed reviews online... this is my third purchase from them and i am very happy!! it sent out same day and i got it within 3 days or so.
and everthing comes as described!! my 3 main online stores are
Motorcycle Superstore - Motorcycle Accessories and Motorcycle Gear
Motorcycle Helmets & Gear - Buy Shoei, Arai Helmets and More
Motorcycle Closeouts :: Motorcycle Apparel - Motorcycle Jackets - Motorcycle Helmets - 7 Years of Closeout Deals!

100%%% from all 3 stores so far !!
oh and whats a meltmet?? lol :)

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
hi great purchase that shark., im still debating whether to get the shark rsr2 or an agv gp tech. i have a question for you... how would you classify your head shape? mine looks something like an intermediate to round oval so i get an idea of how it would fit my noggin. the agv felt great and it has some room for ears as well however i cannot comment on shark as i have never tried it on but from what i gather they are very comfy and highly commendable helmets

FZ-B

Reaction score
Visit site
nice.

And for those who didn't see, Newenough.com is blowing out copper and green Joe Rocket (HJC) carbon fiber lids for just over $100, and just over $200 for the colors the cool kids are wearing.

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
hi great purchase that shark., im still debating whether to get the shark rsr2 or an agv gp tech. i have a question for you... how would you classify your head shape? mine looks something like an intermediate to round oval so i get an idea of how it would fit my noggin. the agv felt great and it has some room for ears as well however i cannot comment on shark as i have never tried it on but from what i gather they are very comfy and highly commendable helmets

i think the shape is pretty similiar to the shark from what ive seen in the store here local.
i must say that the interior for the shark is very very!! high quality im really impressed. and also that its so quiet even though it has alot of airflow is just amazing i could not be happier with this helmet.
and for 299 instead of 699! wow!!
they have a few rsr2 for a damn good price at motorcyclecloseouts
just let me know if u want any detailed pics of any part of the helmet :)

chuckfz6ryder

Reaction score
Visit site
nice.

And for those who didn't see, Newenough.com is blowing out copper and green Joe Rocket (HJC) carbon fiber lids for just over $100, and just over $200 for the colors the cool kids are wearing.

I just got the HJC fs-15 carbon helmet (blue), used it today for the first time and love it. Much quieter than my old HJC CS-12. Pinlock shield, and a nice helmet bag included. As much as I love newenough, 2 weeks ago when I ordered for $179 +$15shipping, they were getting around $250+ shipping. I ordered through amazon/2wheeltoyz.