New guy here

fzsnuh

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everybody! I just registered for this site. My name is Scott and I have a 2007 Blue FZ6 that I bought about a year ago. It is my first bike and I have around 2500 miles on it so far. I love it. I look forward to getting some great advice from this site. I live in the Cincinnati, OH area and look forward to going out and riding all summer long.

:Sport:

-Scott

Hey fellow kentuckian. I live in Louisville, let me know if you ever want to hook up on highway 71 somewhere and ride the hell out of our uber fz6's.

:thumbup:

Thanks for the welcome everybody! Believe me Keira, I already don't have a social life. I work full time and take 6 classes at school. I have enough trouble finding time to ride the bike. (but believe me, I find time for that) :)

Welcome to the forums! Glad you've found the place and joined up!

Work and school? It's gotta be tough! Kudos if you're keeping the GPA up there!

So is the blue on the 2007 the same as the 2008? Cobalt blue?

Nope. The '07 is a lighter blue called Team Yamaha Blue. The Cobalt is a couple shades shy of midnight blue... very dark! :)

As soon as I can catch up with Reiobard, we'll get some shots of the two side by side to see the difference.

Hi Scott - Welcome to the site, you've found a great place to hang out and a wealth of information. :Sport:

Back