New FZ6

sjk625

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone, I'm new to this site, and the FZ6. I just upgraded from a Ninja 250, and I couldn't keep the grin off my face the whole way home. I really love the look of the FZ6. It's very comfortable and certainly quicker than what I'm used to. I did a little research here before I bought the bike, which ultimately made my decision. I'm looking forward to learning a whole lot more about the FZ6 and helping with anything I can. :Sport:
IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

sjk625

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all the welcoming replies. I think my first mod will probably be some frame sliders, followed by a fender eliminator. There's a whole list of other parts I'd like to buy, but I may have to wait a little longer to purchase those. Oh, and if anyone else is from New Jersey and would like to go for a ride, just let me know.

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all the welcoming replies. I think my first mod will probably be some frame sliders, followed by a fender eliminator. There's a whole list of other parts I'd like to buy, but I may have to wait a little longer to purchase those. Oh, and if anyone else is from New Jersey and would like to go for a ride, just let me know.

I have a statement and a question... Nice choice and welcome... Second, How is it that you have no snow in New Jersey?

sjk625

Reaction score
Visit site
There was some snow here recently, perhaps last week or the week before. This week has been great, highs around 50 degrees.