Need some opinion - Probiker KX4

azbiza

Reaction score
Visit site
So, the helmet arrived, and thus, let this post be a review.

Not so long ago I have found out that this particular helmet is also known as the Zeus 3000A.

The package contained the helmet ofc :),
one pair of extra ear cushions that are thicker than the ones already in the helmet.
A nice black bag sack for the helmet, the sellers catalog, and a pack of Haribos :rockon:

The color grey metalized is just awesome.

The built in went holes on the bottom, and on the back seem to work fine.
Al thou the top main vent switches are indeed hard to operate (just as in the YouTube review),especially while riding.

Its visor is equipped with a pin lock. Sadly it fogs more easy than i have expected, but only at very low speeds, or at stops. A nudge up on the front vent and it mildly resolves these fogging.

It has a spring operated sun visor, easy to operate.
At first, using the sun visor (+main visor) left me with the impression that it distorts your view,(kinda like when you put on slightly wrong prescription glasses) but my eyes adjusted quickly after 1 min, and did not have any headache afterwards either.

Its inner is quite stiff, but as every new helmet, it has to wear in, after a few miles in it, it is quite comfortable.

It is more quieter than my previous helmet, Airoh Matthise,
but there is a strange thing i cant fully comprehend, I can hear less engine noise, on idle and while driving, but more wind noise than with my other helmet.

My first guess is the three bottom vents on the back, will see if covering them up will help in any way.
Also, installed the thicker ear pads in place, and will follow up with and update when this d**n rain cares to stop :eyebrow:...

Pictures coming soon

Last edited: