Naked never felt so good - lots of details

sdnative

Reaction score
Visit site
What did you end up getting to mount the other mirror?? Just curious cause I am not sure what to use myself.:confused:

Check out some other street fighter fz6-forum posts, there was a link in there. Called a universal mirror mount, or something like that. Seen them on eBay before also.

Last edited:

jonvt

Reaction score
Visit site
Bulb and wiring. Pull a bulb from your old headlight set and install it using the reverse of the removal method (there is a little hook to unhook the spring) I plugged the main plug to the bulb so it's always on on my naked; I didn't bother with the little running lights as I always want the headlight on. This bulb appears to be a double filament, so I suppose it's possible to get little creative and wire that second filament up if you wanted a hi-low beam etc. Maybe search the boards for this. Honestly, the single light sucks so bad I don't think I would want to ride at night with it other than down a freeway where other cars are lighting the road. I am a total lighting snob though so that's worth keeping that in mind as far as that comment goes. Or, you could probably mod this with a HID projector setup like other have mentioned. I don't plan to ride at night with this rig.
Hey awesome looking bike. Just had a question about the light. Do you think it would still be unsafe to ride at night with an HID conversion? Im considering doing this but I dont want to make it less safe in any situation. I dont want to limit when I can ride. What do you think?

ghwillson1

Reaction score
Visit site
Dude, this is awesome. I've got the same year model and I'm getting ready to start my conversion. Haven't decided on where to mount my mirrors. I've seen a complete conversion with bar end mirrors and I really like it. Can you post a pick of your completed conversion with your mirrors? If not, thanks for everything else cuz I'm stealing too!