My perfect blue farings for your Yellow 08 FZ6

Shakti

Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought a '08, barely broken in and garaged FZ6. It doesn't have a scratch or a ding on it, in the most beautiful sapphire blue. The only problem is that though the color is gorgeous, I prefer YELLOW bikes.

Any one out there willing to trade parts? My blue for your yellow??

:welcome:to our great forum!

Congratulations on your FZ6!

I never seen the FZ6 faired version in yellow. I've seen nakeds but don't know if they were painted.

One of the members around me has a yellow version, But it's naked, he had it painted, and then fitted the FZ8 headlight (along with painted mini fairings) to it. Looks gorgeous.

I was the only faired yellow FZ I know of. But the bike went down thanks to a soccer mom in a mini van. Now My bike mentioned by Xavias looks like the second two pictures. If you want to get your parts painted like this PM me and I can tell you the color combo.

and as another yellow naked rider, (or should that read "a rider of a yellow naked'?)
I used to always think the yellow faired version was pretty cool with the yellow rear pods and grab rail, I still think that maybe one day I might do the same, maybe!
April 2013 entry-NAKED WASP - FZ6-Forum Community Photo Gallery

I gotta say, I am not yet prepared to go naked yellow. :eek:

My goal is to simply go from Sapphire Blue to yellow.
Lemme know if one of you brave souls out there is interested in a full colored part trade...
Thanks ever so.
EDIT: Got the rear fender assembly, I'm just looking for the yellow pieces now!

Last edited:
Re: My perfect '08 blue farings for your Yellow 08 FZ6

Surely there's got to be some manly man out there who would rather have a perfectly beautiful blue streak than a splash of yellow....?!

I think the issue is that (faired) fz6's mostly were sold in blue and red (Mine is a blue '07, enjoy your stay on the blue side).

Anyone with a yellow one probably did the paint job themselves (or had it done), hence a straight trade for factory parts is unlikely.

edit: added some stipulations.

Last edited:
I think the issue is that (faired) fz6's mostly were sold in blue and red (Mine is a blue '07, enjoy your stay on the blue side).

Anyone with a yellow one probably did the paint job themselves (or had it done), hence a straight trade for factory parts is unlikely.

edit: added some stipulations.

And black, as stated yellow is not stock and most
People don't choose yellow as a reprint color wish te best of luck, maybe buying some used fairings and getting them painted will be an easier route ?

Back