My other bike, the pocketchop.

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
Here's a few pictures of it.

Made out of high quality parts that were pulled out of some of Austin's finest dumpsters.

All welds are at least 33% complete.

All parts crash tested at least once.

Unsafe At Any Speed!

0004r27p.jpg

0004sa81.jpg

Cool, I was thinking now that it is finally dry, we could maybe fix the horn on Friday or Saturday? Now we can haul beer from the corner store to the Fred Stealth Garage and Machine Shop.

Love the muffler. Looks too quiet however.

Good to see you have got your priorities right, beer trailer with esky on the back. Couple of can holders on the bars might be a nice mid, so you can keep an open beer close by on the ride back from the beer shop.

Nice work.:rockon:

cool! any chance for a video of it running...being ridden? I'd like to hear how that tiny engine sounds with that huge can on it.

Don't think your gonna have any issues pulling that thing to a stop.....it's just slightly over-braked at the front, in fact that thing has bigger brakes than most Harley's!

Probably handles better too!

Don't think your gonna have any issues pulling that thing to a stop.....it's just slightly over-braked at the front, in fact that thing has bigger brakes than most Harley's!

Probably handles better too!

You mean it's not a Harley? Looks like a cross between some easy rider chopper and add a little yellow with the green and you have your first John Deer motorcycle!!

WOW........:eek: I bet that was a lot of fun putting that little masterpiece together. GOOD JOB. How fast does it really go?:thumbup:

Back