Frame Protectors GSG
Dual Headlight Mod
Rizoma Track Turning Signals
Mivv Carbon Exhaust
Puig Belly Pan
ABM Grips
Pazzo Levers long
ABM Footrest Set

is that Puig Race Windscreen smoke or dark smoke?

It's the dark smoke. Here's my bike with the smoke version......

picture.php

Nice looking bike Mirko :thumbup:
I'm just curious about the gear shift pedal, isn't that really low (in respect to the foot rests) or do the foot rests put your feet up and back so you don't really notice it ?

Sweet I was wondering what the dark smoked looked like vs the smoked. Im looking into getting the dark smoke or the black.. maybe i'll buy the dark smoke.. and i can take the extra and spray paint the clear one solid black..

Man, those are some cool grips! I've never seen ones like that before. I'll have to look them up!

Oh, and Postal1979, I would go with the Dark Smoke Puig...it's what I've got and though you would rarely need to look through the windscreen, if you did have to tuck that far down, you couldn't see through the black. The Dark Smoke looks black under most lighting conditions anyway.

Yeah I figured I wouldnt beable to see through it.. Was kinda thinking about that. I want to put my IPASS (electronic toll way paying) SO the solid black would hide the velcro strips..
That is if I put it on.. They are repairing the Tollway right now and its terrible to drive on. Dont know if ill go on it this year..

Last edited:
Back