My mod pix

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Here are a few shots of the mods I've completed. I refurbished a Two-Bros exhaust that had some dents in the cans from a previous owner's FZ6 crash (different bike). I took it all apart, hammered the dents out, sanded and repolished, and put new packing in them. They sound great, and look much better. I painted the aluminum fender eliminater black, and replaced the signals lights with some LED ones I found that look like mini-FZ6 lamps (they're even rubberized and flexible). I included an underside view of a bit of the wiring and the fender eliminator. The neat little license plate lamp came to me with the bike, and is really bright for the micro-size of it.. Finally, I put on some basic Delrin extended (4") frame sliders on. Can't wait to get it out, but we're expecting snow again tonight so won't be anytime soon!

Last edited:
Fantastic job with the TB cans! Nice work!

I LOVE those LED signals! Do you have a link of where you purchased them?

Wow, those frame sliders are....long! Could hang some laundry off them as you ride!

Nice work Dean! Damn I regret letting her go.... but at least she went to a good home :thumbup:

Nice work Dean! Damn I regret letting her go.... but at least she went to a good home :thumbup:

Thanks! I was going to e-mail you the pics but figured you might see them here. I've got a Puig touring screen in smoke to install as well.

Back